First Security Bank is offering residents of Montana a $25 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below.
To get started, open any qualifying checking account at First Security Bank. This is an extremely simple promotion to earn as they will reward you with $25 when you give them your old debit card and check books from your last bank. First Security Bank offers four wonderful checking accounts that can meet your every need with a minimum opening deposit of $50.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Get up to a $350 cash bonus with a new checking account. Get all the banking perks you need to make real financial progress Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Security Bank $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- First Security Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $6, See Below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: Up to $25
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn First Security Bank $25 Bonus
- Open a qualifying checking account at First Security Bank.
- A minimum opening deposit of $50 is required for every checking account.
- Earn up to $25 when you give First Security Bank your old check books, $1.50 each, and debit cards, $15 each.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees for the Totally Free, Easy and 50+ Checking Accounts however the Premier Interest Checking Account has a $6 fee that can be waived if you maintain a daily balance of $1,500.
Make sure you check out First Security Bank to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!