First Tennessee Bank is offering a $50 bonus when you open a Money Market Savings account using the promo code: SVSC50 valid until June 30, 2019.
In order to earn your $50 bonus, you must have a $2,000 opening deposit and then make total deposits of at least $5,000 in the first 30 days of account opening. You will then receive your bonus within 6 weeks of requirement completion! With this account you’ll also have access to features such as tiered interest at money market rates, free digital banking, automatic savings service, and more!
If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today! For all of the latest First Tennessee Bank bonuses, visit the HMB master list of First Tennessee Bank Promotions. Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 5 Checking: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington 5 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 5 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 5 Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- First Tennessee Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Money Market Savings
- Availability: FL, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $2,000 minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $300
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $9, See Below
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: The account must be open for at least 6 months.
How To Earn First Tennessee Bonus
- Open a First Tennessee Money Market Savings account with a $2,000 opening deposit using the promo code: SVSC50 by June 30, 2019.
- Make total deposits of at least $5,000 in the first 30 days.
- Then the bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of meeting the requirements.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Money Market Savings: Avoid the $9 monthly fee by having a total combined balance in deposit accounts of at least $5,000.
Make sure you check out First Tennessee Bank to learn more about their money market promotion. You can earn a $50 bonus by opening a Money Market Savings account with a minimum deposit of $2,000. This offer is only for new First Tennessee customers that keeps their accounts in good standing for a minimum of 6 months.
If you enjoy the fact that there is no direct deposit then make sure to check out our offers in our Best Bank Bonuses Without Direct Deposit. Feel free to let us know your thoughts and experience with this bonus by commenting below. For those who don’t reside near a First Tennessee Bank or not interested in the offer, you can check out our completed listing of Bank Promotions nationwide!
With the United ClubSM Infinite Card:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525 (waived first year). However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!