Get updated on the most recent First United Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $50 referral bonus and $100 business checking bonus for opening a new account.
Table of Contents
About First United Credit Union Promotions
First United Credit Union is headquartered in Grandville and is the 155th largest credit union in the state of Michigan. It was established in 1937 and currently has 1 location.
|Eligibility: First United Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school anywhere in the state of Michigan. See current membership details.|
We will review the current First United Credit Union promotions below.
First United CU $100 Business Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
(No expiration date)
|Compare to some of the best business checking accounts such as Chase Business Checking ($300 Bonus), U.S. Bank Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Axox Bank Basic Business Checking ($200 Bonus), Axos Bank Business Interest Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a business checking account with $25 opening deposit
- Account minimum balance is $50
- Must set up eStatements and eNotices
- Keep account open and meet all requirements for at least 3 months.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
First United Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI
(No Expiration Date Listed)
Editor’s Note: Here is an alternative link of the offer.
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), U.S. Bank Easy Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($300 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Open a checking account
- Make a direct deposit of $250+ per month
- Enroll in eStatements, eNotices and eAlerts to qualify for promotion.
- A new member is defined as anyone who has not had an account at First United CU and is at least 18 years or old.
- New member must open an active checking account with direct deposit of $250+ per month and be enrolled in eStatements, eNotices and eAlerts to qualify for promotion.
- Must meet membership eligibility requirements.
- New Member must present form at time of account opening.
- Must meet qualifications within 90 days of account opening.
- Credit restrictions may apply.
- Program subject to change without notice.
- See credit union for details
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Rewards Checking: None listed
- Essential Business Checking: Essential Business Checking does not charge a monthly fee.
- High-Interest Checking: High Interest Checking does not charge a monthly fee.
- Executive Checking: Executive Checking does not charge a monthly fee.
All in all, the current promotion from First United Credit Union is attractive to those who qualifies. Additionally, the bonus amounts were nothing to be impressed about. There are definitely better offers out there.
Compare First United Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!
*Check back at this page for updated First United Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.