Get updated on the most recent First United Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $100 bonus for opening a new business checking account.
Table of Contents
About First United Credit Union Promotions
First United Credit Union is headquartered in Grandville and is the 155th largest credit union in the state of Michigan. It was established in 1937 and currently has 1 location. If you are not a resident in this area, you can check out our full list of bank bonuses found in more states.
|Eligibility: First United Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school anywhere in the state of Michigan. See current membership details.|
We will review the current First United Credit Union promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
First United Credit Union $100 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: Yes, but avoidable
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(No expiration date)
Furthermore, definitely take a look at our Chase Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).
How To Earn $100 Business Checking Bonus
- Open a business checking account with $25 opening deposit
- Account minimum balance is $50
- Keep account open and meet all requirements
- Must set up eStatements and eNotices for at least 3 months.
- Earns interest
- Merchant Services available
- No hidden fees
- Available 24/7
- Easy to switch
- Essential Business Checking: $500 minimum balance or service charge may apply
- High-Interest Checking: $5,000 minimum balance or service charge may apply
- Executive Checking: $50,000 minimum balance or service charge may apply
- Offer subject to change without notice.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
All in all, the current promotion from First United Credit Union is attractive to those who qualifies. Additionally, the bonus amounts were nothing to be impressed about. There are definitely better offers out there.
Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer!
*Check back at this page for updated First United Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|