Get updated on the most recent First United Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn a $100 bonus for opening a new business checking account.
Table of Contents
About First United Credit Union Promotions
First United Credit Union is headquartered in Grandville and is the 155th largest credit union in the state of Michigan. It was established in 1937 and currently has 1 location. If you are not a resident in this area, you can check out our full list of bank bonuses found in more states.
|Eligibility: First United Credit Union is open to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school anywhere in the state of Michigan. See current membership details.|
We will review the current First United Credit Union promotions below.
First United Credit Union $100 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: Yes, but avoidable
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
(No expiration date)
|For other business checking accounts, take a look at our Chase Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
How To Earn $100 Business Checking Bonus
- Open a business checking account with $25 opening deposit
- Account minimum balance is $50
- Keep account open and meet all requirements
- Must set up eStatements and eNotices for at least 3 months.
- Earns interest
- Merchant Services available
- No hidden fees
- Available 24/7
- Easy to switch
- Essential Business Checking: $500 minimum balance or service charge may apply
- High-Interest Checking: $5,000 minimum balance or service charge may apply
- Executive Checking: $50,000 minimum balance or service charge may apply
- Offer subject to change without notice.
All in all, the current promotion from First United Credit Union is attractive to those who qualifies. Additionally, the bonus amounts were nothing to be impressed about. There are definitely better offers out there.
Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer!
*Check back at this page for updated First United Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.