GR Consumers Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Michigan a $50 bonus when you refer a friend to join GRCFCU and meet the requirements listed below by March 31, 2019.
To get started, your friend must activate a new checking. Set up and receive a direct deposit and have have 3 transactions within 60 days of account opening. Take out a loan totaling at least $2,500 to earn a total of $75 bonus. With the personal checking account, they can enjoy features such as online banking, mobile services, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Eligibility: Eligibility goes to if you live, work, worship or attend school in Kent, Muskegon, or Ottawa County in the State of Michigan. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB122 by 03/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
GR Consumers Federal Credit Union $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- GR Consumers Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn GR Consumers Federal Credit Union $50 Bonus
- Earn $50 when your friend opens a new checking account or set up direct deposits.
- Earn another $50 when your friend takes out a loan.
- Earn $25 by opening a new GR Consumers Federal Credit Union Checking account.
- Earn $25 by setting up and receiving direct deposit with a minimum 3 transactions within 60 days.
- Earn the remainder $25 by taking a loan totaling $2,500.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
Make sure you check out GR Consumers Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.