Available nationwide, Grasshopper Bank Business Checking is offering a staggering 1.51% APY Rate on balances over $10,000. On top of that, earn 1% cash back with no monthly fee and unlimited transactions.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Grasshopper Bank.
Table of Contents
About Grasshopper Bank
Headquartered in New York, Grasshopper Bank is the 80th largest bank in the state of New York and the 1,810th largest bank in the nation. It was established in 2019 and as of June of 2022, it had grown to 92 employees at 2 locations.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Grasshopper Bank Business Checking Rate
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Interest Rate: 1.51% APY + 1% Cash Back
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Grasshopper Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Convenient Payment Options: Make secure purchases online or in-store with a tap, swipe or from your mobile wallet with your Grasshopper debit card.
- 24/7 Access to your Money: Fee-free withdrawals at 37,000+ MoneyPass and 8,500+ SUM ATMs nationwide.
- Earn Unlimited 1% Cash Back: Get 1% cash back on online and in-store signature based purchases.
- Instant-Issue Virtual Cards: Create and issue virtual debit cards instantly. Utilize these virtual debit cards for in-person contactless payments or online purchases.
- Digital Card Controls: Elevated security allows you to lock and unlock your card in seconds.
- Unlimited Transfers: Move money easily with unlimited free ACH and incoming domestic wires.
Finally, check out Grasshopper Bank and open a Business Checking account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Grasshopper Bank Business Checking.