Available to residents of Iowa, Greater Iowa Credit Union is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus when you refer friends and family to open a checking account.
To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Greater Iowa Credit Union to your friends and family members. Additionally, they will have to open a GICU Checking Account, make 30 debit transactions totaling $150 or more, set-up 3 direct deposits, 6 bill payments, and sign-up for online banking and eStatements. Finally, you will earn $50 for referring new members to GICU.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Be sure to check to see if you are eligible to become a member at Greater Iowa Credit Union using their membership page for more info.
Credit goes to Kei for letting us know about this bank referral. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank referral and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Greate Iowa Credit Union Referral Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Greater Iowa CU Referral Bonus PDF Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Account Type: Greater Checking Account
- Availability: IA (ATM Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Greater Iowa CU Bonus
- Simply spread the word of Greater Iowa Credit Union to your friends and family members.
- They will need to sign-up for a Greater Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Also, they will need to make 30 debit transactions totaling $150 or more.
- Additionally, they will have to set-up 3 direct deposits and 6 bill payments totaling $300 or more.
- Finally, they will have to sign-up for eStatements and Online Banking.
- You and your referral will earn a $50 bonus for them completing all the requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Greater Checking Account: There are no monthly service fees for the Greater Checking Account.
Make sure you check out Greater Iowa Credit Union to learn more about the $50 referral bonus. Don’t forget this bonus will be reported on form 1099-INT. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it expires!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.