Find an updated list of HarborOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a Checking and Savings Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About HarborOne Bank Promotions
HarborOne Bank is the 12th largest bank in the state of Massachusetts. It is also found in the states of New Hampshire and Rhode Island. The bank is relatively new, being established in 2013, and since has grown to 28 locations. If you are not in the above states, check out this list of bank bonuses available nationwide.
I’ll review the current offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BBVA Free Checking & Savings $250 Bonus|
HarborOne Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus
HarborOne Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and Savings Account.
- Account Type: Checking & Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10, $5, $2,500 – $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $2 – $25; See Below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No expiration date listed)
How To Earn $200 Checking Savings Bonus
- To get started, you must open an iChecking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $10
- In order to earn a $100 bonus, you will have to set up a direct deposit to the new account within 60 days. The direct deposits have to total at least $2,500 within 60 days to receive the bonus.
- Next, you can open a Statement Savings or Money Market Account as well.
- A Statement Savings Account requires a minimum opening deposit of $2 and Rewards Money Market Account requires $25,000.
- Finally within 60 days of account opening, if you fund the account with at least $500 you will earn another $100.
- iChecking Account: The $5 monthly service fee will be waived if you maintain a daily account balance of $500 or more.
- Statement Savings Account: The $2 monthly service fee will be waived if you maintain a daily balance of $200 or a combined account balance of $2,000 across all accounts.
- Rewards Money Market Account: The $25 monthly service fee is waive if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $25,000.
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Bonus offers do not apply to those customers who have been paid a promotional premium in the past 24 months.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Please consult your tax adviser.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- HarborOne Bank employees are not eligible.
Lastly, these are all the current HarborOne Bank promotions and offers. Furthermore, I would only recommend this account to people who 1) live close to the bank and 2) are looking to start a new banking experience. Additionally, if you already have a bank account and are just looking for additional bonuses, there are definitely better bonuses out there.
Furthermore, feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with HarborOne Bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for more HarborOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking & Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.40% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|