Find an updated list of HarborOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a Checking and Savings Account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About HarborOne Bank Promotions
HarborOne Bank is the 12th largest bank in the state of Massachusetts. It is also found in the states of New Hampshire and Rhode Island. The bank is relatively new, being established in 2013, and since has grown to 28 locations. If you are not in the above states, check out this list of bank bonuses available nationwide.
I’ll review the current offers below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
HarborOne Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus
HarborOne Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and Savings Account.
- Account Type: Checking & Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $10, $5, $2,500 – $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $2 – $25; See Below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No expiration date listed)
How To Earn $200 Checking Savings Bonus
- To get started, you must open an iChecking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $10
- In order to earn a $100 bonus, you will have to set up a direct deposit to the new account within 60 days. The direct deposits have to total at least $2,500 within 60 days to receive the bonus.
- Next, you can open a Statement Savings or Money Market Account as well.
- A Statement Savings Account requires a minimum opening deposit of $2 and Rewards Money Market Account requires $25,000.
- Finally within 60 days of account opening, if you fund the account with at least $500 you will earn another $100.
- iChecking Account: The $5 monthly service fee will be waived if you maintain a daily account balance of $500 or more.
- Statement Savings Account: The $2 monthly service fee will be waived if you maintain a daily balance of $200 or a combined account balance of $2,000 across all accounts.
- Rewards Money Market Account: The $25 monthly service fee is waive if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $25,000.
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
- Additionally, fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Bonus offers do not apply to those customers who have been paid a promotional premium in the past 24 months.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Please consult your tax adviser.
- Offer is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- HarborOne Bank employees are not eligible.
Lastly, these are all the current HarborOne Bank promotions and offers. Furthermore, I would only recommend this account to people who 1) live close to the bank and 2) are looking to start a new banking experience. Additionally, if you already have a bank account and are just looking for additional bonuses, there are definitely better bonuses out there.
Furthermore, feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with HarborOne Bank. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for more HarborOne Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.