Check out the most recent Hawthorn Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering a $150 bonus for a new business checking account when referred by a friend.
Table of Contents
About Hawthorn Bank Promotions
Hawthorn Bank believes everyone should have the opportunity to achieve his or her highest potential through a bank that believes in developing its community – one member at a time. They are proud to invest our resources and time to support all the people who live and work in these vibrant communities.
- Availability: MO (Branch Locator)
- Routing Number: 101207087
- Customer Service: 1-877-442-9846
Hawthorn Bank $150 Business Referral Bonus
You can receive a $50 bonus for each new business checking account you refer to, and they will receive a $150 bonus.
- Account Type: Business Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $5-$10; See Below
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA, or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $150 Business Referral Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to Hawthorn Bank by completing the Registration Form.
- Have them open a new business checking account.
- Once the requirements are met, you will receive the $50 bonus.
- The new member must open a new business checking account
- Must complete two (2) or more ACH debits and/or ACH credits totaling at least $500
- Keep the account open for at least 60 days
- Free items up to 150
- Electronic banking – Includes basic online banking, mobile banking, and eStatements1 with check images
- Free debit card
- ATM use at any Hawthorn ATM and hundreds of ULTRA ATMs
- Business Checking: In order to avoid a $3.00 paper statement fee, you must enroll in online banking, opt-in for eStatements, and maintain an active online banking enrollment.
- The person making the referral (Referrer) will earn a $50 Visa® Reward Card for each individual or business referred (Referred Person or Business) to Hawthorn Bank who registers for the offer, opens a new Hawthorn Bank personal checking or business checking account and completes the other requirements listed below within the time specified in the offer.
- To make a referral, the Referrer must register for the program and share the offer with their friends, family, or co-workers.
- A Referrer may receive up to ten (10) Reward Cards ($500 value) within a calendar year, but only one Referrer may receive a Reward Card for each Referred Person or Business that fulfills the requirements (the first Referrer who enters information for a Referred Person or Business will be the eligible Referrer).
- The Referred Person or Business may only receive one Reward Card for opening an account and completing the requirements but may also be eligible as a Referrer.
Although the referrer receives only $50 while the referee can earn $150, the referrer can earn up to $500 per year, so I recommend referring multiple people if you want to take full advantage of this promotion. In addition, make sure the person you are referring to completes all the requirements.
*Check back at this page for updated Hawthorn Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.