Take a look at the most up-to-date Hills Bank CD rates, offers and promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months with 0.20% to 1.50% APY Rates but are currently promoting a 51-month CD term with 3.00% APY on $500 balances or more.
About Hills Bank
Since 1904, Hills Bank has been filled with insightful visionaries, determined co-workers, and loyal shareholders who have helped mold the rich culture and unique history that we enjoy today. Today, Hills Bank and Trust Company has grown to become one of Iowa’s largest independent banks.
Hills Bank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*Although Hills Bank does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other generous offers.
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Hills Bank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Hills Bank’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 3.25% APY rate for their 51-month term. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out Hills Bank’s CDs and their rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $500
- Maximum deposit: None Listed
- Early withdrawal penalty: Check with local CSR
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
|32 Month Special||2.50%||$500|
|51 Month Special||3.00%||$500|
Hills Bank CD Features
- Low minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the FDIC up to the maximum allowed by law
By joining Hills Bank, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account. Be sure to take advantage of their current promotions of 51-Month CD Special of 3.25% and the low required minimum balance of $500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Hills Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Hills Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.