For residents of Maryland, Howard Bank is offering $150 bonus when you open a [email protected] checking account. To earn $150 bonus, you must keep your account open for at least 90 days and the account has received a minimum monthly qualified direct deposit of $5,000. With the [email protected] checking account, you can enjoy features such as: free access to more than one million ATM’s worldwide, free consultation with a mortgage officer to discuss options for financing a new home or refinancing your current home, a credit of $450 towards a mortgage settlement, and many more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You’re are able to earn $50 with a lesser direct deposit if you open a [email protected] account, keep it open for at least 90 days, and the account has received a minimum monthly qualified direct deposit of $500, If all of these have been completed, you’ll be awarded $50!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Howard Bank $150 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Howard Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: [email protected] Checking Account
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $20, See below on how to avoid.
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Howard Bank $150 Bonus:
- Open a [email protected] checking account from Howard Bank.
- Set up direct deposit and receive a minimum monthly qualified direct deposit of $5,000.
- Make sure to keep your account open for at least 90 days for you to be able to earn the bonus!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
[email protected] Checking: To avoid the $20 monthly service fee, the following balances are required for your account(s):
- $2,500 balance in your checking account, or
- $5,000 balance in your combined deposit accounts, or
- $10,000 balance in your combined deposit and personal credit accounts
Make sure you check out Howard Bank to learn more about the $150 bonus. The [email protected] program gives busy professionals an edge on taking control of their finances. This is an easy offer to complete and people who qualify should take action for the $150 bonus! Don’t forget, the $150 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
|Texar Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Gesa Credit Union||WA, OR||1.00%||$500||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.94%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||0.86%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|EFCU Financial||LA||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|InTouch Credit Union||MI, NV, TX||0.85%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||0.85%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|Argentine Federal Savings||KS||0.75%||$1k||---||7-Month CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.65%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|