Find all the latest Hyde Park Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, Hyde Park Bank is offering a $300 bonus for a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Hyde Park Bank Promotions
Hyde Park Bank has two branch locations in Chicago, Illinois. They are operated by Wintrust Financial, which is a financial holding company that is the parent bank for 15 different community banks in Illinois and Wisconsin. If you are not located near a Hyde Park Bank location, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 071026356
- Customer Service: 888-886-6042
I will review the Hyde Park Bank offer below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as CIT Bank, Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, Discover Bank, Huntington Bank, and TD Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Hyde Park Bank $300 Checking Bonus
You can earn up to a $300 bonus from Hyde Park Bank when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: White Sox Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: Unknown
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No expiration date)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA or CIT Bank.
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a White Sox Checking Account from Hyde Park Bank
- Must have a $100 minimum opening deposit
- Enroll in online banking
- Activate eStatements
- Complete monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more for two months
- Free ATMs Nationwide
- NO minimum balance required
- NO monthly maintenance fees
- Chicago’s ONLY White Sox Mastercard® debit card
- No monthly fees
- Limit one bonus payment per customer, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- If you qualify for this White Sox Checking account bonus offer, you are ineligible to receive this White Sox Checking account bonus offer from any other WTFC location.
- If you qualify for any other WTFC savings offer it may be combined with this White Sox Checking account bonus offer.
- Your new account must be open, in the same product, and have a balance greater than zero to receive the bonus payment.
- The $300.00 bonus payment is subject to IRS 1099-INT reporting and may be considered income for tax purposes for the tax year in which the bonus was paid.
- A Direct Deposit is defined as any payment made by a government agency, employer, or other third-party organization that is made via an electronic deposit.
- These special offers are only available at the website page noted above or by coming into a WTFC location to open and mentioning these special offers.
If you live in Chicago, this may be an offer for you. However, with only two branch locations in one city, this offer would be unavailable to most. In my opinion, the account requirements aren’t too bad considering you only need to have a $500 direct deposit for 2 months. On top of that, there are no monthly fees to worry about.
Before making any decisions, I would definitely check if the offer triggers a hard or soft pull. If anyone has any information regarding Hyde Park Bank, feel free to leave a comment below! Your feedback is appreciated and makes our site even better.
*Check back at this page for updated Hyde Park Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.