Find all the latest Hyde Park Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
At the moment, Hyde Park Bank is offering a $300 bonus for a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Hyde Park Bank Promotions
Hyde Park Bank has two branch locations in Chicago, Illinois. They are operated by Wintrust Financial, which is a financial holding company that is the parent bank for 15 different community banks in Illinois and Wisconsin. If you are not located near a Hyde Park Bank location, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I will review the Hyde Park Bank offer below.
Hyde Park Bank $300 Checking Bonus
You can earn up to a $300 bonus from Hyde Park Bank when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: White Sox Checking Account
- Availability: IL
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Hard/Soft Pull: Unknown, let us know
- ChexSystem: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: 1 per customer
(Offer expires December 31, 2021)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Wells Fargo Everyday Checking ($200 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn $300 Checking Bonus
- Open a White Sox Checking Account from Hyde Park Bank
- Must have a $100 minimum opening deposit
- Enroll in online banking
- Activate eStatements
- Complete monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more for two months
- Free ATMs Nationwide
- NO minimum balance required
- NO monthly maintenance fees
- Chicago’s ONLY White Sox Mastercard® debit card
- No monthly fees
- Limit one bonus payment per customer, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- If you qualify for this White Sox Checking account bonus offer, you are ineligible to receive this White Sox Checking account bonus offer from any other WTFC location.
- If you qualify for any other WTFC savings offer it may be combined with this White Sox Checking account bonus offer.
- Your new account must be open, in the same product, and have a balance greater than zero to receive the bonus payment.
- The $300.00 bonus payment is subject to IRS 1099-INT reporting and may be considered income for tax purposes for the tax year in which the bonus was paid.
- A Direct Deposit is defined as any payment made by a government agency, employer, or other third-party organization that is made via an electronic deposit.
- These special offers are only available at the website page noted above or by coming into a WTFC location to open and mentioning these special offers.
If you live in Chicago, this may be an offer for you. However, with only two branch locations in one city, this offer would be unavailable to most. In my opinion, the account requirements aren’t too bad considering you only need to have a $500 direct deposit for 2 months. On top of that, there are no monthly fees to worry about.
Before making any decisions, I would definitely check if the offer triggers a hard or soft pull. If anyone has any information regarding Hyde Park Bank, feel free to leave a comment below! Your feedback is appreciated and makes our site even better.
*Check back at this page for updated Hyde Park Bank promotions, bonuses and offers