Earn Illinois Educators Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
For Illinois residents, find the latest Illinois Educators Credit Union promotions & bonuses with offers ranging from $10+ when opening a new account.
About Illinois Educators Credit Union Promotions
Illinois Educators Credit Union is headquartered in Springfield, IL. It was established in 1938 and has grown to have 16 employees and 7,480 members at 1 location as of March 2021. Furthermore, definitely check out the best offers from our Bank Rates page and CD Rates page.
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 271189433
- Customer Service: (217) 528-2642
Definitely check out our list below as well as our list of best bank offers for more promotions!
*Compare the latest Illinois Educators Credit Union Promotions to other bank bonuses from Chase, HSBC, Huntington, TD, BBVA, Citibank, Ally, Discover, CIT, and more!*
Illinois Educators Credit Union $10 Referral Bonus
Illinois Educators Credit Union is offering members a $10 bonus when they open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IL
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: Unknown
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn $10 Bonus
- It’s easy! Just fill out the form below to refer them to open a new IECU membership!
- When you refer a new IECU member who completed the membership process, you’ll each earn $10!
- NO minimum balance required
- NO monthly fees
- NO limit on debit transactions or checks
- NO charge debit card with EMV protection
- FREE online banking: transfer funds, view transactions and more.
- FREE online bill pay: pay bills with funds from your checking account and eliminate buying stamps and checks!
- FREE E-Statements
- FREE Express Check Deposit on the IECU Mobile App: Take a picture of the check and we’ll do the rest! Magic, right?
- Access to more than 30,000 ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branching locations (that’s more than traditional banks do!)
- Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction options
- Federally insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.00
- Last but certainly not least, your first box of checks is on us!
- IECU Checking: No monthly fees
- We will send the email on your behalf, so that the “From” field will display your name and the email address you provide us.
- Your referral bonus will be deposited to your Primary Savings account upon the completion of the account opening process for qualifying accounts.
- Potential members must qualify for membership and be 18 years or older. Bonuses are only paid for qualifying accounts. The bonus is available only for new accounts with a new member as primary owner. Referring members cannot receive bonus if they are the joint accountholder on the new account that was referred. Only one bonus per new member. Bonuses for new accountholders will not be available for withdrawal for 30 days from the date membership is established. If you qualify, the referral bonus will be deposited into both the current and new members’ primary savings account 30 days after account opening or loan funding. If you and another member refer the same person, we will accept the first valid referral we receive. Referral program is for personal accounts only – Organization accounts not eligible for referral bonus.
Through a wide range of features and accounts, you are able to better your financial experience. If you are in Illinois, visit your local Illinois Educators Credit Union for more information!
Additionally, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better! Therefore, if you have experience with Illinois Educators Credit Union, leave us a comment below letting us know how it went.
*Check back often for the latest Illinois Educators Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Leave a Reply