If you are currently residing in D.C., or Virginia, Interior Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus. This is a fantastic way to start off your child’s financial future and you’re earning a bit of money at the same time! All you have to do is open a Kids Savings Account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 and then the bonus is yours! Also, don’t forget that you’ll have access to online banking, mobile banking, branch services, and much more. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: Department of the Interior employees and contractors are just a few who are eligible. See the full eligibility list for more info.
Credit goes to Irene for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Interior FCU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Interior Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Kids Savings
- Availability: DC, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None.
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: Youth Accounts can be established as a custodial account.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How To Earn Interior FCU $25 Bonus:
- Open a Kids Savings from Interior Federal Credit Union with a $25 minimum deposit.
- A minimum balance of $25 must also be maintained in order to qualify.
- Once the requirements are met, the bonus will be deposited.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Kids Savings: No monthly fees.
Make sure you check out Interior Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. This is a very simple offer and it’s a good way to start your child’s financial career. There are no monthly fees and the required amount required is low. So if you qualify, I would recommend that you check this out! Also, don’t forget to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)