Find all the latest Interior Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are promoting a $25 – $35 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Interior Federal Credit Union Promotions
Interior Federal Credit Union is your resource for financial services in the D.C. or Virginia area. This is a great online banking option for select employee groups and National Park volunteers. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates found nationwide!
- Availability: DC, VA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 254074442
- Customer Service: 800-914-8619
Interior Federal Credit Union $35 Teen Savings Bonus
Currently, Interior Federal Credit Union is offering a $35 bonus when you open a Teen Savings account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Teen Savings Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below for more info
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(No Expiry Date Listed)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus + 1.00% APY), American Express High Yield Savings (0.40% APY), Axos Bank High Yield Savings (0.61% APY), Quontic Bank High Yield Savings (0.55% APY), and CIT Bank Money Market (0.45% APY).|
How To Earn $35 Bonus
- Open a new Teen Savings account and get funded the $25 initial deposit
- If there is a $500 balance in your Teen Savings on your birthday, $5 will be deposited into that account.
- If there is a $1,000 balance in your Teen Savings on your birthday, $10 will be deposited into that account.
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance
- Teen Savings: There are no monthly fees.
- Interior Federal Credit Union does not knowingly solicit data from children.
- Interior Federal Credit Union recognizes that protecting children’s identities and privacy on-line is important, and the responsibility to do so, rests with both online industry and parents.
- Due to the requirement that all online accounts have an email address associated with them, we are aware that accounts for minors may have active email addresses for the minor or the custodian.
- Interior Federal Credit Union emails in general never solicit personal or financial information.
Overall, these promotions are relatively easy to attain and I’d recommend you give it a shot! Make sure you check out Interior Federal Credit Union to learn more about these promotions.
*Check back at this page for updated Interior Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.