Available nationwide, Ivy Bank High-Yield Savings is offering a staggering 2.70% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Ivy Bank.
Table of Contents
About Ivy Bank High-Yield Savings
Backed by a bank with over 187 years of experience and by the strength and stability of Cambridge Savings Bank, a trusted financial institution based in the greater Boston area, Ivy Bank was created with the goal of helping to improve your financial well-being by offering user-friendly higher-interest rate products, exceptional digital experiences, and personalized service.
I’ll review Ivy Bank High-Yield Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$2,500 – $1,000,000||2.70% APY|
Ivy Bank High-Yield Savings Rate
To earn Ivy Bank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $2,500. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the high rate.
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 2.70% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank), available everywhere except in California.
- Minimum Balance: $2,500
- Maximum Balance: $1,000,000
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $2,500
- Monthly Fee: $15, if balance falls under $2,500
- Early Termination Fee: $15, if closed within 180 days
*The opening deposit can partially be made by credit/debit card and is limited to a maximum $1k deposit.
**A maximum of two beneficiaries can be added to an account.
Ivy Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||$25K||?||$250,000 per wire for outbound transfers|
|Pull||?||$250K||$1M||Wire Transfer up to $1,000,000|
A transfer out limit of $25k for new customers that will be increased after four months.
Transfers and withdrawals from an Ivy Bank Savings account are limited to a total of six per calendar month.
How to Earn Ivy Bank Rate
- Open a High-Yield Savings account from Ivy Bank with an opening deposit of $2,500.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 2.70% APY rate.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out Ivy Bank and open a High-Yield Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Ivy Bank High-Yield Savings Account.