Jefferson Bank is offering qualified residents of Missouri a $250 bonus when you open a Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below by December 31, 2019.
To get started, you must open a checking account and set up to receive direct deposit. Once you have completed that, you must open a money market account with a balance of $10,000. With the any account, you can enjoy features such as money manager, account alerts, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: If you are also interested, you can earn an additional $150 bonus when you open qualifying accounts. For more information, be sure to check out our Jefferson Bank Checking & Savings Account Review.
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $400 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 2, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 cash bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.50% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Jefferson Bank $250 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Jefferson Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, within 90 days
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Jefferson Bank $250 Bonus
- Open a new Jefferson Bank checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $50.
- Set up to receive a recurring direct deposit within 90 days.
- Open a Money Market account and meet a balance of $10,000 within 90 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- MyChoice Checking: $3, can be avoided if you complete any of the following:
- Maintain a recurring direct deposit
- Use your debit card at least 10 times for a point of sale transaction
- Keep an average daily balance of at least $500;
- Set up a monthly recurring transfer from MyChoice Checking to SaveUpSM Savings
- MaxMoney Checking: $8.95
- Preferred Interest: $10, can be avoided if you have any of the following:
- Have a daily balance of $1,000
- Have an average Daily balance of $2,000 during a monthly statement cycle
- World Checking: $20, can be avoided if you have any of the following:
- $15,000 average balance
- $250,000 relationship banking
- $250,000 Investor Services or a Central Trust Company client
Make sure you check out Jefferson Bank to learn more about the $250 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $250 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.