Find an updated list of Landmark Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $300 bonus offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Landmark Credit Union Promotions
Landmark Credit Union is headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin and was established in 1933. Since then they have grown to 33 locations, offer money market rates that are 2X the national average, and they have an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Landmark Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Brown, Calumet, Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Fond Du Lac, Green, Green Lake, Iowa, Jefferson, Kenosha, Marquette, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, or Winnebago Counties in Wisconsin and McHenry or Lake Counties in Illinois.
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
Landmark Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
Landmark Credit Union is offering a $300 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Account Type: Landmark Checking Account
- Availability: IL, WI (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $250
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, (soft pull according to CSR)
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $200 per account
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household Limit: None listed
- Landmark Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus PDF
(Offer expires November 30, 2022)
|For more advanced features in a checking account, compare this offer to Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), Fifth Third Preferred Checking ($250 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus), and HSBC Bank Premier Checking ($500 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Landmark Credit Union is offering a bonus of $300 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Open a new checking account online or at a branch with promo code P100
- Set up direct deposit and enroll in e-statements within Online Banking
- The $300 bonus will be deposited in your new Landmark Checking Account
- To receive the $300 cash bonus, use promo code P100 within the online checking account application or Landmark branch and open any new Landmark Checking Account (“New Account”) with e-statements (valid email address required) and recurring monthly direct deposit (“Qualified Account”).
- Direct deposit is defined as a minimum of $250 per month in ACH deposits, which may include payroll, pension or government benefit payments.
- Landmark will review your New Account 60 days after opening and deposit the $300 within 45 days of the review if the direct deposit and e-statement requirements have been met.
- Accounts closed within the first 6 months will be charged a $300 penalty.
- $300 will be reported as interest on a 1099-INT.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- One bonus offer available per year per member.
- Landmark Associates are not eligible.
- Minimum deposit to open a checking account is $35.
Landmark Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus (Expired)
Landmark Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Account Type: Premium, Rewards, or VIP Checking Account
- Availability: WI, IL
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($300 bonus), Fifth Third Momentum® Checking ($250 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), and SoFi Checking and Savings ($325 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- Use provided promo code within online application or at a Landmark branch location
- Open any new Landmark Checking Account (“New Account”) with e-statements (valid email address required) and recurring monthly direct deposit
- Direct deposit is defined as a minimum of $250 per month in ACH deposits, which may include payroll, pension or government benefit payments, such as Social Security
- Landmark will review your New Account 60 days after opening
- Accounts closed within the first 6 months will be charged a $200 penalty
- Bonus will be reported as interest on a 1099-INT
- Not valid with any other offers
- Landmark Associates are not eligible
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Premium Checking: None
- Rewards Checking: None
- VIP Checking: None
- Free Business Checking Plus Interest: None
- Free Community Checking Plus Interest: None
- Business 600 Checking Plus Interest: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a $5,000 minimum balance to avoid the monthly account fee
- Commercial Checking: $10 monthly fee
Currently, Landmark Credit Union is offering a promotion for qualifying checking accounts. They offer several accounts so you can pick or choose whatever account best fits your needs!
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Compare Landmark Credit Union Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*
*Check back for updated Landmark Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.