Find an updated list of Landmark Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 offer for opening a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About Landmark Credit Union Promotions
Landmark Credit Union is headquartered in New Berlin, Wisconsin and was established in 1933. Since then they have grown to 33 locations, offer money market rates that are 2X the national average, and they have an A health rating.
If this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
- Availability: IL, WI (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 275079714
- Customer Service: 262-796-4500
|Eligibility: Landmark Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Brown, Calumet, Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Fond Du Lac, Green, Green Lake, Iowa, Jefferson, Kenosha, Marquette, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, or Winnebago Counties in Wisconsin and McHenry or Lake Counties in Illinois.
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
Landmark Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
Landmark Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- Account Type: Premium, Rewards, or VIP Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: Will lose bonus amount if closed within 90 days
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Use provided promo code within online application or at a Landmark branch location
- Open any new Landmark Checking Account (“New Account”) with e-statements (valid email address required) and recurring monthly direct deposit
- Direct deposit is defined as a minimum of $250 per month in ACH deposits, which may include payroll, pension or government benefit payments, such as Social Security
- Landmark will review your New Account 60 days after opening
- Free Visa® Rewards Card
- Landmark Rewards — Earn rewards points on purchases
- $0 minimum balance
- $0 monthly service fee
- Online Banking
- Free e-statements
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free Bill Pay
- Householding — Combine reward points with your Landmark Rewards credit card points
- ClickSWITCH — Switch your direct deposit and recurring transfers to your new Landmark Credit Union account with the click of a mouse
- NCUA Insured
- No monthly service fees
- Accounts closed within the first 6 months will be charged a $200 penalty
- Bonus will be reported as interest on a 1099-INT
- Not valid with any other offers
- Landmark Associates are not eligible
Currently, Landmark Credit Union is offering a $200 promotion for qualifying checking accounts. They offer several accounts so you can pick or choose whatever account best fits your needs!
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Landmark Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.