If you’re a resident of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, Liberty Bank is offering students a $150 bonus when you open a My Pay Student Banking Account by December 31, 2019.
To earn the $150 bonus, all you have to do is make 5 qualifying transactions with your debt card. Take advantage of this offer to earn this easy bonus! With Liberty Bank, you’ll earn great perks like free online and mobile banking with bill pay and Apple Pay and a no-fee Debit MasterCard with personalized alerts and controls!
If you find out about a new bank bonus, let us know and get paid up to $15 through our Rewards Program!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Liberty Bank Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type:My Pay Student Banking Account
- Availability: CT, MA, RI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: No, Equifax
- Opening Deposit: Yes, no minimum specified.
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: None
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
How to Earn Liberty Bank Bonus
- To qualify, you must be a student between 16 and 25 years of age.
- Visit Liberty Bank‘s website or local branch and open a new My Pay Student Banking Account by December 31, 2019.
- Complete 5 debit card transactions within 60 days of account opening.
- $150 will be credited to new checking account up to 60 days after transactions are completed.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- My Pay Student Banking Account: No monthly fees
Students, this is your chance to earn a $150 bonus at Liberty Bank! This is a good first checking account to have as a high school or college student while earning an easy $150 bonus, plus get many banking benefits! If you’re interested in this offer, sign up today! Don’t forget, the $150 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Let us know in the comment section below how this went for you! Find more bank promotions from our complete list!