Find an updated list of Local First Bank promotions, bonuses and offers here.
Currently, they have a $100 bonus for a new checking account.
Table of Contents
About Local First Bank Promotions
Local First Bank has been serving your banking needs since 1934. They strive to be the best community bank in every community they serve and through every delivery channel they offer. With 103 locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia, visit a local branch today. If you aren’t a resident in the area, take a look at our list of bank bonuses that are found nationwide for more suitable offers.
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this bank doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Local First Bank $100 Checking Bonus *Employee Benefit*
Local First Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $20, can be waived
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(No expiration date listed)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Opening a First Bank [email protected] checking account.
- Activating their debit card and enrolling in our rewards program within 30 days.
- Making at least one qualifying transaction with your First Bank debit card within 30 days
- One free overdraft annually
- One free order of checks
- No hassle savings account when you set up a $10/month auto-transfer
- Cell phone protection
- Personal financial management tool
- Financial education tool
- Avoid the $20 monthly maintenance fee by receiving a direct deposit of any amount during the statement cycle.
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions.
- Coverage is offered through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the insurance document.
- Free ATM network includes First Bank and CashPoints® terminals.
- Out of network terminal owners may charge a service fee, but you’re entitled to a refund of $15 of foreign ATM fees each statement cycle.
- While First Bank does not charge for mobile banking, your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
I would check with CSR to find out if this offer triggers a hard or soft pull before signing up. If you are looking to switch to this Bank the $100 promotion could be for you. However, there are definitely better offers out there so feel free to check out more here on HustlerMoneyBlog!
Additionally, comment below if you have experience with this bank! We value your feedback and we will continue to keep you guys updated on all the deals nationwide.
*Check back at this page for updated Local First Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.