For residents of Philadelphia, Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Unionis offering a $50 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union by August 31, 2018. To earn the bonus all you have to do is have your referee open a new checking account and keep it open for at least 6 months. Once the account is open, you and your referee will receive the bonus within 30 days. It’s really that easy! Also, you’ll be able to enjoy features such as online banking, bill pay, and much more. If you enjoy all the great services Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: You are eligible for membership if you are working for Merck & Company, Inc., and Flik International located in or supervised from West Point, including Merck’s national sales force, Merck’s Wilson and Durham, North Carolina plants, and Telerex. For the full details on eligibility please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid through our Rewards Program!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Merck Sharp & Dohme FCU Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: All accounts closed within six months of opening are assessed a $25 account closing fee.
Earn Merck Sharp & Dohme FCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union.
- You must complete the Referral Form in order to qualify.
- Have your friend open a checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Then they must complete the rest of the qualifications down below.
- Once your referee’s account is open, the $50 bonus will be deposited within 30 days.
- The new member must open a new checking account with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Have the account open for a minimum of 6 months to avoid the fee.
- Once the account is open, the $50 bonus will be deposited within 30 days.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
You can receive a $50 bonus when you refer someone to Merck Sharp & Dohme Federal Credit Union. This is one of the easiest offers that I have seen in a while. There is not a direct deposit requirement or a minimum daily balance that you must maintain which is very nice. All you have to do is open the account and have it open and in good standing for 6 months! So if you are interested you should apply and then leave us a comment letting us know how it went for you. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card offers a one-time $300 cash bonus after spending $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn an unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, there is a $0 intro annual fee for the first year.