Find the latest NBKC CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Listed below are some of the best NBKC CD Rates such as the current 2.12% APY 12-Month CD.
NBKC Bank is an FDIC-insured bank founded in 1999. They have 4 branch locations in Kansas and Missouri. However, you can still open a CD account from NBKC online and you don’t need to be a resident in these states.
They also offer a wide array of products such as personal accounts, business accounts, and home loans.
An online account is ideal for Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While NBKC does have decent rates with their launch, their product line is limited. I recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.20% APY||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.70% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.50% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.10% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
NBKC CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer the term, the higher APY rate you make.
NBKC’s Best CD Offer pays the highest APY rate with a 2.12% APY rate for their 12-month term. They currently offer standard CD rates from 3-months to 60-months. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out these rates listed below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: $250,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. For more info, contact NBKC
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
NBKC CD Features
- Extremely Easy to Open an Account
- Easy access through mobile banking
- Low Minimum Deposit
- Competitive Rate
- FDIC Insured
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum opening deposit of just $1,000.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from NBKC Bank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest NBKC CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.