For residents of Missouri or Wisconsin, Nicolet National Bank is offering up to 3.00% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the free checking account with a great interest rate! If you live in the state of Missouri or Wisconsin, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Nicolet National Bank today!
|Discover Checking: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 each year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Nicolet National Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: Missouri, Wisconsin (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: receive e-Statements, use direct deposit, and 10 debit transactions
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Nicolet National Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $10 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: receive e-Statements, use direct deposit, and 10 debit transactions
How To Earn Up to 3.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Nicolet National Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY for up to $15,000.
- Receive e-Statements
- Use direct deposit
- 10 debit transactions posted and cleared per qualification cycle (PIN or signature)
Note: Balances over $15,000 earn 0.10% APY. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.02% APY
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Nicolet National Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Missouri or Wisconsin. This account program has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $15,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.