For residents of New York and New Jersey, visit your local Northfield Bank to earn a $350 bonus when you open a new personal checking account!
To earn the bonus, you must maintain an average monthly balance of $500, establish a monthly direct deposit of $500 or more, and perform at least 10 point of sale debit card transactions per month. After you have done so, you will then receive your bonus within 30 days following the 90 day period.
Customers will enjoy all of the benefits of banking including unlimited check writing, free mobile banking, free mobile check deposit, free popmoney, and many more!
If you are interested in this offer, don’t hesitate to sign up today! In addition, be sure to check out other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Northfield Bank $350 Bonus Info
- Direct link to Offer
- Northfield Bank $350 Checking Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: MyChecking, MyChecking 60+, MyChecking Student
- Availability: NY, NJ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: ACH Funding only
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Monthly Fee: $0-$8, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: The account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: If account is closed within 6 months of opening, the bonus will be deducted from the account at closing.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Northfield Bank $350 Bonus
- Visit your local Northfield Bank and pen a personal checking account to earn $350 bonus.
- Complete the following requirements within 90 days of account opening.
- Maintain a $500 average monthly balance in the new account.
- Have a monthly recurring direct deposit totaling $500 or more.
- Perform 10 point of sale debit card transactions per month.
- Bonus will be credited to the new checking account no later than 30 days following the end of the 90 day period.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking: Avoid the $8 monthly fee by maintaining a minimum average monthly balance of $500 OR have a recurring direct deposit totaling $500 or more OR perform 10 point of sale debit card transaction.
MyChecking 60+: No monthly fee
MyChecking Student: No monthly fee
Make sure you check out Northfield Bank to learn more about the $350 bonus. Overall, this is a simple promotion with requirements that grants you a bonus and waives the monthly fee as well. Keep in mind that this offer is only available in branch. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not.
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wise Business Banking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.50% APY||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
With the United ClubSM Infinite Card:
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525 (waived first year). However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PrecheckTM Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!