Old Hickory Credit Union is offering residents of Tennessee a $25 bonus when you refer a friend open a Checking and Savings Account and meet the requirements listed below by June 30, 2019.
If you are referred, all you have to do is open a Checking and Savings account. Be sure to give the referrer’s name or contact information at account opening.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, worship or work in Wilson, Davidson, Sumner, or Robertson counties or in the communities of La Vergne or Smyrna in Tennessee.
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Old Hickory Credit Union $25 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Old Hickory Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Basic Savings has $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Monthly Fee: Basic Checking has a fee if balance is below $100
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
Earn Old Hickory Credit Union $25 Bonus
- Open a new Old Hickory Credit Union Basic Savings account with the minimum opening deposit of $5 by June 30, 2019.
- Open a new Checking account.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking: Can be waived with balance of $100.
- Basic Savings: There are none listed.
Make sure you check out Old Hickory Credit Union to learn more about the $25 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $25 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs.