Here you will find new and updated Old Second Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus when you open a Checking and Savings Account and meet all the requirements.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
About Old Second Bank Promotions
Established in 1887 and headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, Old Second Bank has over 20 locations in the state. If you’re not an Illinois resident and are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the Old Second Bank Promotions below.
Old Second Bank $200 Checking Savings Bonus
The current Old Second Bank promotion is a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking and savings account and complete certain requirements.
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account and Money Builder Savings account
- Promo code: EM2
- Availability: IL
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, complete two or more direct deposits of $500+
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: $3.95, waivable
- Early account termination fee: $25 if closed within 90 days
- Household limit: 1
(Offer expires June 30, 2021)
If you’re looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Chase Private Client ($2,000 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $200 Checking Bonus
- Earn $50 when you – Open a new checking account online with promo code EM2 (or open in-branch and mention this ad), get a debit card, and enroll in eStatements.
- Get $100 when you meet the previous requirement and – Complete 2 or more direct deposits totaling $500 or more
- Finally, get another $50 when you meet the requirements for the first $50 bonus, and – Open a Money Builder Savings account
- O2 Checking: There are no monthly fees with this account. eStatements are free. $3.95 monthly paper statement fee.
- Premier Plus Checking: A $17 service charge will be imposed each month unless this account:
- Maintains an average daily balance of $5,000 during the statement cycle, or
- The primary owner on the account maintains a total average deposit balance of $20,000 or more in combined deposit and time accounts during the statement cycle.
- Convenience Plus Checking: A $5.95 service charge will be imposed each month unless this account:
- Maintains an average daily balance of $1,000 during the statement cycle, or
- The primary owner on this account maintains a total average deposit balance of $5,000 or more in combined deposit and time accounts during the statement cycle, or has a direct deposit to the account during the same cycle.
- Prime Time Checking: No monthly service fee
- Regular Savings: $3 monthly fee waived with a $250 minimum balance
- O2 Money Builder Savings: $15 monthly fee waived with a $1,000 minimum balance
- O2 Money Manager Money Market: $15 monthly fee waived with a $5,000 minimum balance
- $50 minimum deposit required to open all personal checking accounts
- Cash bonus may be subject to 1099 reporting.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- Only one cash bonus offer per household.
- $3.95 monthly paper statement fee if not enrolled in eStatements.
- Paper statement fee waived if the primary account holder is age 65 or older.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
All in all, this promotion from Old Second Bank is pretty generous, so I recommend checking it out before it expires. Furthermore, this promotion is great because it triggers a soft pull, which means it won’t harm your credit score.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Old Second Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|