For residents of New York, PCSB is offering $300 bonus when you open a True Local Premium Checking Account! To earn $100 bonus, you must establish a direct deposit on the account and enroll in online banking in order to qualify for the bonus. Keep you new account open for a total of 180 days and you will be eligible for the $300 bonus! The account has many great features such as free online banking and bill pay, no check writing limits, free PCSB Club Style checks, no foreign ATM fees, customer discounts, and many more! If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: You must speak with a branch representative to learn about the full details of this promotion.
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
PCSB $300 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- PCSB Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: True Local Premium Checking
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Waiveable, see below on how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: You must enroll in online banking
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be open for at least 180 days in order to receive the full bonus.
How To Earn PCSB $300 Bonus:
- Open a True Local Premium Checking Account from PCSB with a $100 minimum deposit.
- Set up direct deposit on the account such as payroll, pension or government benefit like Social Security and enroll in online banking.
- If you keep the account open for 90 days, you will receive a $100 bonus.
- If you keep the account open for a total of 180 days, you will receive an additional $200 bonus.
- The $XX Bonus will be deposited within XX business days of completing requirements.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
True Local Premium Checking: Avoid the monthly fee by maintaining either a $2,500 monthly average balance in checking, a $5,000 combined average balance in checking and savings, or a $25,000 outstanding balance on a PCSB loan.
Make sure you check out PCSB to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. Remember that you must keep the account for a total of 180 days in order to receive the full $300 bonus. Currently, there is limited information on this promotion and it is recommended that you visit a branch and speak with a representative about the full details of this offer. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• $189 CLEAR Credit: Use your Card and get up to $189 back per year on your CLEAR membership. CLEAR is available at more than 50 U.S. airports and stadiums.
• Unlock over $1,000 in annual statement credits on a curation of business purchases, including select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Indeed, Adobe, and U.S. wireless service providers.
• Get $200 Airline Fee Credit: Get up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year toward baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)