Penn Community Bank is offering residents of Pennsylvania a $300 bonus when you open a Checking and Savings Account and meet the requirements listed below by June 30, 2019.
To get started, you must open both a business checking and savings account, and have a $2,500 minimum daily balance each. Once you have completed that, you must complete 12 debit card transactions of at least $25. With the personal checking account, you can enjoy features such as online banking, mobile banking, and so much more!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Penn Community Bank $300 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Penn Community Bank Fine Print
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Amount not specified
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Penn Community Bank $300 Bonus
- Open a Penn Community Bank Professional Business Checking Account with a $2500 minimum daily balance or $5000 combined daily balance for three full statement cycles after the account is opened.
- Open a new Professional Business Savings Account and maintain a $2500 minimum daily balance or $5000 combined daily balance for three full statement cycles after the account is opened.
- Perform at least 12 debit card transactions of $25 or more from your Professional Business Savings Account by the end of the third full statement cycle.
- If the conditions are met and the account remains open, the bonuses will be credited to the account within 45 days after the end of the third full statement cycle.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Basic Business Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Professional Business Checking: Amount not specified
- Community Business Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Make sure you check out Penn Community Bank to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Business Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
Leave a Reply