Find an updated list of Pentucket Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $250 Checking bonus when you open a new qualifying account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Pentucket Bank Promotions
Pentucket Bank is headquartered in Haverhill and is the 51st largest bank in the state of Massachusetts. It is also the 1,052nd largest bank in the nation. Established in 1891, Pentucket Bank had grown to 117 employees at 6 locations.
I’ll review the current offers below.
Pentucket Bank $250 Checking Bonus (Expired)
Pentucket Bank is offering a $250 checking bonus with a new eligible Checking Account.
- What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA, NH (locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1,500+ within 3 months
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystem: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,500
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Account Termination Fee: Unknown
- Household Limit: One
(Offer expiration date not listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How to Earn Bonus
To earn this $250 Checking Bonus:
- Open a Pentucket Bank FREE Checking Account online using Promo Code OPENNOW250
- Register and maintain active Online Banking or Mobile App
- Have direct deposits totaling $1,500 or more post to the account within the first 3 statement cycles
- Open a Pentucket Bank Free Checking Account online and receive $250 by meeting the following criteria: have a total of $1,500 in direct deposits post and clear to the promotional Free Checking Account in the first three statement cycles from the date of account opening.
- Must also sign up for and maintain an active Online Banking or Mobile App account for the first three statement cycles from the date of account opening.
- Active Online Banking and/or Mobile App account is defined as a minimum of one valid log in during a thirty day period.
- Checking account must be opened online at www.PentucketBank.com.
- Account must be opened with new money, which is defined as funds not currently on deposit with Pentucket Bank and a minimum deposit of $10.00 is required.
- $250 will be deposited into the promotional checking account by the last day of the month following the first three statement cycles if all of the aforementioned criteria is completed.
- Limit one (1) promotional Free Checking account per household.
- Promotional offer may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of Pentucket Bank.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- FREE CHECKING: None
- RELATIONSHIP CHECKING: $20 if $500 minimum average monthly balance is not met
- ACTIVITY CHECKING: $8 if $250 or more Monthly Direct Deposit, minimum 10 Debit Card transactions, and active Online Banking and eStatements is not maintained
- EMERALD MONEY MARKET: $10 if $1,000 minimum daily balance is not met
- STATEMENT SAVINGS: None
- CLUB ACCOUNTS: None
- SMALL BUSINESS ADVANTAGE: None (.50 cents per excess debit item over 100)
- BUSINESS ADVANTAGE PLUS: None, if $5,000 average daily balance maintained, otherwise $20 fee. (.50 cents per excess debit item over 300)
- COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE: $15 plus per item charges. Earnings credit may offset charges
- BUSINESS NOW ADVANTAGE: $12 if $5,000 Minimum Daily Balance is not met
- NON-PROFIT ADVANTAGE: None
- BUSINESS STATEMENT SAVINGS: None
- BUSINESS EMERALD MONEY MARKET: $10 if $1,500 Minimum Daily Balance is not met
These are all the current Premier Banks offers at the moment. If you’re a resident in an available area, be sure to take a look at their services and see if you would like to try and earn the bonus mentioned.
*Compare Pentucket Bank Promotions with other bank bonuses from banks like Citi, Huntington, HSBC, Chase, TD, Discover Bank, Aspiration, Axos Bank, PNC Bank, BMO Harris, SoFi, Fifth Third Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, US Bank, and more!*