For residents of Minnesota, Pioneer Bank is offering up to 2.51% APY with a maximum balance of $10,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. With this account, you’ll earn high rates on your balance, no matter what it is. You will also receive refunds on your ATM fees nationwide. All you have to do are a few simple things that make banking easier anyway, like use your debit card and sign up for eStatements. If you live in the state of Minnesota, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Pioneer Bank today!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB222 by 06/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Pioneer Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.51% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: Minnesota (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $1
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle,
be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Pioneer Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $25 per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle,
be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
How To Earn Up to 2.51% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Pioneer Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.51% APY for up to $10,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
Note: Balances over $10,000 earn between 2.51% to 0.25% APY depending on balance in account. Balances that fail to meet all requirements earn 0.05% APY
With the Discover Checking Account:
• Cashback – Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month
• No. Fees. Period. That means you won’t be charged an account fee on our Cashback Debit account.
• Early Pay – Get your paycheck up to two days early with no charge
• No credit impact - You can apply without affecting your credit score.
• Fraud Protection - You’re never responsible for unauthorized debit card purchases. If you suspect someone else has used your debit card without your permission, let us know.
• Apply in minutes - Applying for a Cashback Debit account is simple and fast.
• Fee free overdraft protection
Pioneer Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Minnesota. There is no monthly fee, and the account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $10,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.