Available nationwide, Robinhood is offering a rate of 3.00% APY on both their Checking and Savings account. To earn this generous rate, just sign up for their early access and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances. Sign up here to join the waitlist.
Robinhood offers no monthly fees, access to 75,000 ATMs, and more! This new savings and checking account offers a APY rate, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Not yet a Robinhood customer? Then join Robinhood using my referral link to get a free stock worth up to $1,000 bonus.
Robinhood Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking and Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None, check with CSR for more information
- Insured: SIPC Insured?
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Robinhood Rate
- Sign up to join the wait list to receive early access
- Open a Checking and Savings account from Robinhood
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 3.00% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Robinhood Checking and Savings Account offers a 3.00% APY Rate. There is no minimum and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Online Checking and Savings Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Robinhood Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The 3% checking and savings account is not SIPC insured based on the initial marketing material. Robinhood has pulled the offering and is working to come up with an offering that is insured. Until tje insurance is confirmed not work the risk for the higher exchange rate.