Find the latest Signature Bank of Georgia CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently are offering a 3.00% APY 36-Month CD rate for qualifying accounts.
Table of Contents
About Signature Bank of Georgia
The only community bank headquartered in Sandy Springs, they are honored to serve the metro communities with a boutique-style approach that focuses on the individuality of our clients and helping fulfill their financial aspirations.
They are focused on exceeding your service and banking expectations and creating a win for your financial future.
*While this promotion provides great rates I would still recommend to take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here and potentially find even better deals!
|CIT BANK CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|13-Month Term||0.35% APY||Apply Now|
|18-Month Term||0.30% APY||Apply Now|
|4-Year Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|12-Month Term||0.50% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||0.55% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||0.60% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||0.65% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||0.80% APY||Apply Now|
Signature Bank of Georgia CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With Signature Bank of Georgia, you can earn a fantastic 3.00% CD rate. Compare their offers now to find the account that best fits with your savings goals. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: $1,000
- Maximum deposit: No limit
- Early withdrawal penalty: A penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest is compounded daily and will be paid and credited to the balance quarterly
- Minimum deposit for the CD is $1,000 and must be new money to the Bank
- NCUA Insured
With an incredibly high CD rates and options, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs with Signature Bank of Georgia. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $1,000 an earn 3.00% APY rates. All you need to do is to pick your CD term and watch your money grow!
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Signature Bank of Georgia. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Signature Bank of Georgia CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.