For residents of Arkansas, Missouri and Illinois, Southern Bank is offering up to 3.01% APY with a maximum balance of $15,000 with their free Rewards Checking Account. To earn this competitive rate, with your new Kasasa Cash account, all you have to do on each monthly qualification cycle is to have 12 debit card transactions, be enrolled in e-statements and have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) direct deposit or auto debit post and settle. With this checking account, you may enjoy the features such as free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking, no monthly service fee and many more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Choice Checking account with Signature Federal Credit Union today!
Editor’s Note: For those of you who are interested to earn some extra bonus, there is also a $50 referral promotion available that you can look into.
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the TD Bank Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $150 will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Table of Contents
Southern Bank Rewards Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 3.01% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $15,000
- Availability: AR, IL, MO (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Southern Bank Rewards Checking Features:
- ATM fee refunds nationwide up to $10 monthly (up to $4.99 per transaction)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay with POP Money
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free debit card
- Free CardValet
How To Earn Up to 3.01% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Southern Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 3.01% APY for up to $15,000.
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) direct deposit or auto debit post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $15,000.00||3.01%|
Southern Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Arkansas, Missouri or Illinois. There is no monthly fee and the account has a great interest rate! Keep in mind f you don’t qualify for the full rewards one month, you will earn a base interest rate of 0.10% APY. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review