For residents of Michigan, Sunrise Family Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn a $25 bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Sunrise Family Credit Union to your friend and family members. Your friend must then open a new checking account and complete few simple requirements by March 31, 2017. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will both earn a $25 bonus. If you qualify, make sure you take advantage of this limited time offer!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible for membership, the person you refer must live, work or worship in Bay or Arenac County or have an immediate family member who belongs to SFCU.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 60 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $100 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
Sunrise Family Credit Union Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: Ask for the Refer A Friend coupon at any location in Bay City, Essexville, and Standish or print it then bring it in branch and every qualified “friend” that joins earns you $25!
- Closing Account Fee: All accounts must remain open and in good standing for 60 days or all welcome dividends will be charged back.
How To Earn Sunrise Family CU Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Sunrise Family Credit Union and sign up for both eStatements and Hone Branch (online banking).
- Next, spread the word of Sunrise Family Credit Union to your friends and family members using the Refer A Friend coupon.
- Your friend must then open up a new checking account with (1) of the following options:
- Checking, debit card, direct deposit, e-statements and home branch (online banking)
- A new loan with e-statements
- A new MasterCard credit card with e-statement
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will both earn $25 dividend in the amount of $25!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Sunrise Family CU, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit. Don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull.
If you are delighted with Sunrise Family Credit Union‘s exceptional customer service, then refer your friends to open an account today and let them experience what great banking is all about. Your friends will also earn $25 bonus, so this is a win-win situation for both parties! Keep in mind this bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. If you are not interested in this promotion or don’t qualify for membership, then check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.