For individuals that previously purchased a select pair of New Balances that says “Made in the USA” between December 27, 2012 and January 24, 2019, in California, then you are eligible for an award of $10 Per Pair from the California New Balance ‘Made In USA’ Class Action Lawsuit.
According to the lawsuit, New Balance had allegedly been misleading consumers into thinking their running shoes are completely made in the USA. When in reality, there are other components of the shoes from other countries.
New Balance denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk. So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 6, 2019 to receive your potential award!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
New Balance Lawsuit
- California New Balance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: June 6, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who bought a select pair of New Balances in CA, between Dec. 27, 2012 – Jan. 24, 2019
- Estimated Amount: $10 per pair
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Dashnaw, et al. v. New Balance Athletics Inc., Case No. 3:17-cv-00159, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the New Balance Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 6, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased a pair of New Balances in CA, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Califronia New Balance Class Action Lawsuit! So if you are eligible, file a claim by June 6, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review