For residents of Maryland and Virginia, Sonabank is offering you the chance to earn a $145 bonus and it’s for 12 months. This offer does not expire and is based on each qualifying cycle! When you open your Kasasa Tunes account with a $25 opening deposit you will earn your initial $25 bonus. To earn $10 per month you must have at least 1 direct deposit/ACH credit/ACH payment transaction, have at least 15 debit card purchases, be enrolled in/agree to receive e-Statements, and be enrolled in/log into online banking. By the end 12 months, you will have earned $25 + $120 for completing the requirements for 12 months. Interested in more promotions like this See our full list of Kasasa Tunes Checking Bonuses!
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Sonabank $145 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Sonabank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Kasasa Tunes
- Availability: MD, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown. Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must keep the account in good standing.
- Household Limit: None listed.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Sonabank $145 Bonus:
- Open a Kasasa Tunes account with a $25 opening deposit and you’ll automatically earn a $25 bonus from Sonabank.
- Then you’ll earn $10 per month when you complete the requirements per month:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit, or ACH payment transaction
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Sonabank Account Features:
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free Visa debit card
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
Make sure you check out Sonabank to learn more about the $145 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $145 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.