Belmont Savings Bank is offering both you a $50 bonus and the Foundation for Belmont Education (FBE), Newton Education (FNE), and Watertown Education (FWE) a $50 bonus when you open one of their rewards checking accounts.
For both you and the school of your choice to earn $50, you must sign up for direct deposit or apply for a debit card or enroll in online banking. Within 90 days, you and FBE, FNE, or FWE will have a $50 bonus deposited into your account, then another $50 will go directly to the school of your choice.
If you’re interested in this offer, sign up today! Be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Availability: Belmont, Watertown, and Newton, Massachusetts.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Belmont Savings Bank Information:
- Direct Link to Offer for:
- Foundation for Belmont Education (FBE)
- Foundation for Newton Education (FNE)
- Foundation for Watertown Education (FWE)
- Belmont Savings Bank Promotion PDF Printouts:
- Account Type: Checking Account or Savings Account
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $250
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: $25, see how to get this waived below!
- Additional Requirements: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
Belmont Savings Bank Bonus:
- Visit a Belmont Savings Bank branch or website and open one of their rewards checking accounts.
- Sign up for direct deposit or apply for a debit card or enroll in online banking.
- Within 90 days, you and FBE, FNE, or FWE will have a $50 bonus deposited into your account, then another $50 will go directly to the school of your choice.
How to Get Your Monthly Fee Waived:
There are 3 different types of checking accounts which include Belmont Education Rewards Checking, Newton Education Rewards Checking, and Watertown Education Rewards Checking. To avoid the $25 monthly checking fee, your account must be active from any of the following:
- Direct deposit OR
- $2,500 average daily balance OR
- 5 debit card POS (pinned or signature) transactions that post and settle during the statement cycle OR
- 5 third party cleared checks per monthly statement cycle.
When you open one of their rewards checking accounts and sign up for direct deposit or apply for a debit card or enroll in online banking you and your school will have $50 will go directly into your account!All ATM fees refunded, FREE checks and check imaging, FREE paper statements, FREE online banking and bill pay. Belmont, Newton, and Watertown schools get $50 contribution per account and .25% annual interest on the average monthly balance in your account for school programs respectively. Those that live near a Belmont Savings Bank in Massachusetts, make sure to take advantage of the $50 account bonus today. Find all bank promotions on our exclusive list.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.