Tompkins Mahopac Bank is offering residents of New York a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Checking Account by January 31, 2019. Along with the bonus, they will also make a $50 donation to a local community organization of your choice!
To get started, you must visit your nearest Tompkins Bank branch and open a qualifying checking account. With the account, set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more within the first 60 days of having your account. Once you have received your initial direct deposit, the $200 bonus will be paid to you within 60 days.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Participating branches include: Boyce Thompson Center, Pleasantville, and Ossining. Be sure to stop in by to qualify for this promotion.
Editors Note: The non-profit organizations include: Bridges To Community, Ossining Micro Fund, Riverkeeper, PCTV, Hope’s Door, Feeding Westchester, WESTHAB, St. John’s Riverside Hospital – Look Good Feel Better, and Family Service Society of Yonkers. $50 cash donation to one of the local organizations listed will be provided by April 13, 2019.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Tompkins Mahopac Bank $200 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Direct Checking, True Advantage or True 62
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 01/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Monthly Fee: $5 – $15, see below
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One per customer
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus. Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Tompkins Mahopac Bank $200 Bonus
- Open a qualifying Checking Account from Tompkins Mahopac Bank by January 31, 2019.
- Set up and receive a Direct Deposit of $500 or more within 60 days after account opening.
- Earn a $200 bonus within 60 days after initial Direct Deposit.
- $50 donation will be made from the bank by April 13, 2019.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Direct Checking: $8 monthly fee waived with:
- Direct Deposits totaling $500 or more, OR
- 10 debit card transactions per cycle
- True Advantage Checking: $15 monthly fee waived with:
- $10,000 monthly average balance in combined deposit accounts including CDs and IRAs, OR
- $25,000 combined outstanding loan balances
- True 62 Checking: $5 monthly fee waived with:
- Minimum balance of $1000 or more, OR
- Direct Deposits totaling $300 or more.
Make sure you check out Tompkins Mahopac Bank to learn more about the $200 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $200 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $200 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.