If Sprint is my number #1 company, then Chase is #2 since I’ve made so much money from their bonuses. At the same time, my readers have made so much money from Chase through their Checking, Business, and Credit Cards bonuses. Don’t get me wrong, I probably help Sprint get/retain a few thousand customers throughout the years or Chase new credit card/bank customers. Here’s the complete updated list below:
Newly Updated Chase Complete Bonus List as of 4/12/10
- *DEAD* Chase $125 Bonus – Currently good until 5/15/2010. Print now before they take it down. Make sure to deposit $100 to get your bonus. Also, log in to print or email me for a printout.
- Chase $125 at USPS – You can visit your local USPS and ask for a mover’s guide. Inside the mover’s guide, there should be a $125 Chase coupon. You could also get some free codes $125 coupon here.
- Chase $100 Bonus – Good until 5/28/2010. I’m not sure why there are two since the $125 is currently available. It’s possible you can stack on top of the $125, YMMV. Do this offer if the $125 coupon is taken down or you can’t find one in the mover’s guide.
- Chase 25K Continental Miles Bonus – You can get this deal in conjunction with the $125 bonus. However, you must get the continental debit card which will cost you $25. More in-dept Review on the 25K bonus. Good til June 30, 2010.
- Chase $50 Commuter Bonus – Up to $50 bonus for using the transit with your Chase Credit or Debit Card. Must use your card between 3/1 to 5/15/2010 around NYC.
- Chase $30 Billpay Bonus – Get a $30 bonus to use your debit card to pay 3 or more phone, cable/satellite TV, insurance and/or utility bills.
*Cash bonus will only work with Direct Deposit. However, ACH from most banks will work. I’ve done it with Capital One, Schwab, Ally, Paypal, etc. Must do it once a month to keep the account free.
**For all Chase Personal Accounts, you must keep it open for 6 months. You can get the cash bonus again every year.
***Chase lets you make an initial deposit using a credit card up to $500 and it will count as a purchase. Use a Charles Schwab 2% cash back since that’s an extra $10 for you.
Chase Business Accounts:
- Chase $200 Biz Bonus – You must deposit at least $5000 to qualify for this business bonus. Good until 5/15/10. Unlike personal business, nowhere in the Term of conditions whereas you must keep it open for 6 months. However, 5 debits requirements to keep it free.