Eagle Federal Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member at Eagle Federal Credit Union by October 31, 2017. To earn the bonus all you have to do is have the new member complete the Membership Application and open a new savings account. Once the requirements are met, you will earn the $25 bonus. Also, don’t forget that you’ll also have access to features such as mobile banking, online banking, and more. If you enjoy all the great services Eagle Federal Credit Union has to offer, then check this promotion out and share it with your friends and family!
Eligibility: Membership eligibility is extended only to individuals who are members of an immediate family or household of a credit union member. To learn more about eligibility, please see the Full Membership Requirements.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Eagle FCU $25 Referral Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $0
- Account Type: Savings
- Availability: LA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 10/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $5
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement:
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be an eligible member in order to refer others.
- Closing Account Fee: None.
How to Earn Eagle FCU Bonus:
- Refer a friend or family member to Eagle Federal Credit Union by October 31, 2017.
- Have them fill in their information and complete the Membership Application.
- Once the requirements below are met, you will earn the $25 bonus.
- The new member must complete the Membership Application and open a new savings account.
- Then the referrer will earn the incentive.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Eagle Federal Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and you both can benefit off each other.
You can receive a $25 bonus when you refer someone to Eagle Federal Credit Union. The referred member will need to follow and meet the requirements explained above such as opening a new savings account. If you have any information such as if this is a hard or soft pull then leave us a comment below! Your feedback makes our site even better. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.