Available for residents nationwide, First Central Savings Bank is offering a E-Premier Money Market Account with 0.40% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about First Central Savings Bank.
About First Central Savings Bank E-Premier Money Market Review
Since 1999 First Central Savings Bank (or as the community knows us, FCSB,) has grown from a simple concept to what we are today: a vibrant, thriving, all-inclusive community bank that hasn’t wavered from its original aim of friendly, personalized service.
They offer a competitive interest rate that, along with its E-Premier Money Market account offering, targets consumers looking to maintain liquidity.
I’ll review First Central Savings Bank E-Premier Money Market below.
Gold Coast E-Premier Money Market 0.90% Rate
- Account Type: E-Premier Money Market Account
- Interest Rate: 0.40% APY
- Minimum Balance: $50,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $10; see below on how to waive.
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
First Central Savings Bank Direct ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn First Central Savings Bank Rates
- Open a First Central Savings Bank E-Premier Money Market Account
- $10,000 minimum balance required to earn 0.40% APY.
- Minimum balance to open an account: $10,000
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000.00 to $24,999.99||0.20% APY|
|$25,000.00 to $49,999.99||0.30% APY|
|$50,000.00 and above||0.40% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Online and Mobile Banking-secure access to your account from anywhere.
- Monthly fee of $10.00 assessed when daily balance falls below $10,000.
- Surcharge free ATM access for First Central owned and Allpoint ATMs.
Check out this offer from First Central Savings Bank and open a E-Premier Money Market Account to earn a 0.40% APY rate today! All it takes is to maintain a $50,000 minimum balance to earn the APY rate! It’s easy to sign up so hurry before this offer expires!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on First Central Savings Bank E-Premier Money Market Account.