For residents nationwide, PNC Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $300 bonus when you open up a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select account by May 31, 2019.
To be eligible for this bonus, simply open a new Performance Select Checking Account, set up a direct deposit and make at least 10 debit card purchases. With this account, you can enjoy no monthly service charge with qualifying direct deposit, no PNC fees for use of non-PNC ATMs, ID Theft Reimbursement Insurance (up to $10,000 with no additional charge), plus much more.
To see the current promotions, we have a full list of offers ranging from $50 to $300 bonuses on our PNC Bank Promotions page! Additionally, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: It has been reported that this bonus is available nationwide. Please let us know in the comments below if you can apply for these promotions outside their service area!
Let us know if you find a new bank bonus or a working link and get paid through our Rewards Program!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
PNC Bank $300 Bonus Information
- Direct Link To Offer
- PNC Bank Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Virtual Wallet Performance Select
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Credit Card Funding: No, now coded as Cash Advance
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $5K
- Monthly Fee: $25 monthly fee
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed, check with CSR
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if closed within 6 months of opening
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn PNC Bank Bonus
- Open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select from PNC Bank with a $25 opening deposit by May 31, 2019.
- The following conditions must be met within the first 60 days:
- Establish Direct Deposit(s) of $5,000 must be received
- Make at least 10 PNC Bank Visa Debit card purchases must be made.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $300 bonus within 60-90 days.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees
- Performance Select Checking Account: $25 monthly fee; waived if:
- $5,000 or more in total, qualifying direct deposits to the account, per statement period OR
- $5,000 average monthly balance in checking ((includes balances in linked checking accounts) OR
- $25,000 average monthly balance in linked PNC consumer deposit and/or investment accounts
Make sure you check out PNC Bank to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. The requirements are straight forward, so if you think you can meet those requirements then be sure to take advantage of this promotion while you can!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went along with any additional information we might have missed. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!