US Senate Federal Credit Union is offering children aged 18 and under nationwide a $50 bonus when you open a Youth Savings Account for them on April 25, 2019.
To get started, come in to the GAO or Hurt Branch on April 25, 2019 and open a Youth Savings Account using promo code: YOUTH50. Additionally, a $5 minimum opening deposit is required for this account as well as a $1 one-time membership fee. Allow for up to 5 business days for the bonus to be deposited to your new account.
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You may be eligible to join US Senate FCU if you are a member of the VACC or work in certain employee groups. For more information check out Membership Eligibility.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
Editor’s Note: This is a one day event on April 25, 2019 at the GAO and Hurt Branch.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
US Senate FCU $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- US Senate FCU Youth Savings Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator) GAO and Hurt Branch*
- Expiration Date: 04/25/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5 + $1*
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: $5, if closed within 90 days
How To Earn US Senate FCU $50 Bonus
- On April 25, 2019 come in to the GAO or Hurt Branch and open a Youth Savings Account for a child aged 18 or under.
- Use promo code: YOUTH50 for this promotion.
- If your child is a new member, there is a one-time membership fee of $1.
- A $5 minimum opening deposit is required for this account.
- Allow up to 5 days for the bonus to be credited to your Youth Savings Account.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Youth Savings Account: There are no monthly service fees so long as you maintain an account balance requirement of $5.
Make sure you check out US Senate Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. This is a one day promotion so take advantage of it!
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!