TD Bank is making it fast and easy to pay with Digital Wallets. Digital Wallets offers you the ability to load your eligible TD Bank Visa card to your phone and other devices to make fast and easy transactions, almost anywhere you shop. Digital payments represent the latest way to get the most out of your TD Bank Visa card: a quick and simple way to make payments. There are many ways that you are able to utilize this feature whether you have an Apple device, an android, a Samsung, or a Microsoft. So if you are interested in learning more then keep reading! Also the latest TD Bank bonuses are located on the HMB’s master list of TD Bank Promotions.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
How it Works:
If you are interested in finding out how TD Bank’s Digital Wallets works then you’re at the right place! I mean, who doesn’t want to have access to fast and convenient banking just at the touch of your fingertips? TD Bank simplifies it all by making this feature available for a multitude of devices including Apple, Samsung, Android, and Microsoft.
- Apple: When you add any of these cards to Apple Pay, you can experience a whole new way to pay from your compatible Apple device, making your cards more convenient and versatile than ever.
- It’s easy to set up, just add cards to Apple Pay in just a few quick steps.
- It’s simple to use, once you’ve added any of your eligible TD Bank Visa cards to Apple Pay, just hold your compatible Apple device near a contact less reader at a participating retailer with your finger on TouchIDTM. You don’t even have to open an app!
- It’s smart, it’s designed so your card number and identity aren’t shared with the merchant. Also, your actual card numbers aren’t stored on your device or on Apple servers.
- It’s versatile, Apple Pay lets you make purchases at hundreds of thousands of participating retailers – and participating apps!
- Samsung: With TD Bank and Samsung Pay, you get fast and easy mobile payments.
- Samsung Pay is designed to make paying with your Samsung device fast, easy, and convenient.
- Transactions are authorized with your fingerprint, so you’re in control of when each payment is made.
- Each transaction uses a digital account number instead of your card number, which means your shopping stays safe. Your purchases remain yours alone because Samsung Pay doesn’t store or share your payment information.
- Android: With Android Pay now available with your eligible TD Bank Visa cards, quick purchasing power is just a tap away.
- Android Pay is accepted at over a million locations across the US, with more added every day.
- Unlock and pay – Unlock your Android device and you are ready to tap and pay at any merchant where Android Pay is accepted.
- Making purchases is as simple as unlocking your phone and holding it to the contact-less terminal.
- Microsoft: When you add any of these cards to Microsoft Wallet, you can experience a whole new way to pay from your Windows device, making your cards more convenient and versatile than ever.
- Make sure you have a compatible device running Windows 10 software and click on the Microsoft Wallet app. Then with the app open, tap the + sign in the app and follow the instructions to add your card.
- Your credit and debit card numbers are never shared with retailers.
- Now available at over a million retail locations.
If you bank with TD Bank, then you are able to sign up for TD Bank’s Digital Wallets.
Additional TD Bank Features:
TD Bank Investment Management Service will provide you with access to unlimited opportunities that will make you happy. Their goal is to offer every opportunity that can help grow and maintain your wealth through customized investment planning, the guidance of your Relationship Manager, and the skill of seasoned and knowledgeable Investment Advisors. TD Bank will work with you to understand your short and long-term goals, gauge risk tolerance, consider current assets, and positions. They also offer a full range of brokerage services designed to help meet your needs.
TD Bank Foreign Exchange Services is available to help you take the hassle out of managing foreign transactions. Whether you are simply traveling or need to send/receive money overseas, TD Bank will make it as easy and pain free as possible. Some services that are available to you include, Foreign Currency Cash, International Wire Transfers, Foreign Checks, and International Drafts. For customers residing in the U.S. or Canada, you have access to the Cross-Border Banking as well as the international number in case you need assistance while overseas.
TD Bank Identity Theft Protection is here to protect you against Identity Theft. Identity theft occurs when someone steals your personal information and uses it to commit fraud or other crimes in your name. Not only does TD Bank offer you protection against theft, but they are also providing useful tips on how to protect yourself such as monitoring your emails, review bills & statements, checking your credit reports, shredding documents, and more. It’s never too early or too late to start protect yourself and your information so start today.
TD Bank has created yet another innovative feature which will make your transactions faster and even more convenient. The best thing is that TD Bank Digital Wallets is compatible with Apple, Samsung, Android, and Microsoft devices! You won’t need to open your wallet, all you have to do is tap to quickly pay. And you’re able to use your device just about everywhere that you shop. This is basically like the express lane for online payments, so enroll today. Furthermore, don’t hesitate to check out our full list of TD Bank Promotions to learn more about what TD Bank has to offer! Also, if you’re interested in learning about more bank promotions both nationwide and statewide, then make sure to take a look at our Best Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.