Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Tennessee a $50 bonus when you open a new Checking Account and meet the requirements listed below.
To get started, you must simply open a new checking account, set up Direct Deposit, and enroll in eStatements. That’s all it takes to earn the $50 bonus!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Bledsoe, Bradley, Grundy, Hamilton, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Polk, Rhea and Sequatchie Counties in Tennessee; and Catoosa, Dade and Walker Counties in Georgia, then you are eligible to join this credit union. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion. If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $15!
|U.S. Bank Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank consumer checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through July 5, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking®: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking® account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking® account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking® Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB622 by 09/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 1.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union $50 Bonus Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: No Frills, Rewards, Student Choice, Senior Choice Checking
- Availability: TN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown, Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $50 ($100 for Senior Choice)
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $4, see below
- Additional Requirements: Must open at Highway 41 Branch
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed, check with CSR
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How To Earn Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union $50 Bonus
- Visit their Highway 41 Branch and open a new Checking Account from Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union.
- Set up Direct Deposits
- Enroll in eStatements
- Earn a $50 Bonus Food City gift card; TVFCU will also make a $50 donation to the Children’s Miracle Network.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- No Frills Checking: No monthly service fees
- Rewards Checking: Not specified, check with CSR
- Student Choice Checking: No monthly service fees
- Senior Choice Checking: $4 monthly fee waived with $100 minimum balance
Make sure you check out Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union to learn more about the $50 bonus promotion. Don’t forget, the $50 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs.