For residents of Texas, Texas Heritage National Bank is offering up to 2.50% APY with a maximum balance of $25,000 with their Rewards Checking Account. You’ll enjoy the checking account with a high interest rate. If you live in the state of Texas, then this bank might just be the right fit for you! Sign up for a Rewards Checking Account with Texas Heritage National Bank today!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
Table of Contents
Texas Heritage National Bank Rewards Checking:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Rewards Checking Account
- Interest Rate: 2.50% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: Texas (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $10.00 if the balance is below $500.00
- Additional Requirements: 15 debit card transactions, direct deposit, must enroll in online and tele bank, must have e-mail address
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Texas Heritage National Bank Checking Features:
- Rewards checking account
- Earns extremely high dividends
- To qualify you must have per month: 15 debit card transactions, direct deposit, must enroll in online and tele bank, must have e-mail address
How To Earn Up to 2.50% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Texas Heritage National Bank Rewards Checking Account to earn 2.50% APY for up to $25,000.
- 15 debit card transactions
- Direct deposit
- Must enroll in online and tele-bank
- Must have e-mail address
Note: $10.00 NSF Fee, 750 per day limit for debit/credit transactions, one account per social security number
Texas Heritage National Bank is offering a great rewards checking account program for those that are residents of Texas. This rewards checking account has a great interest rate! Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefit of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.