Find an updated list of Thrivent Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 checking bonus when you open a new account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Thrivent Federal Credit Union Promotions
As one of the largest faith-based credit unions in the nation, Thrivent Federal Credit Union values maintaining your values as well as your beliefs. They use guiding biblical principles to create tools that will help you manage your financial future. However, if you are interested in different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: Thrivent Federal Credit Union is open to members of the following churches: Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC), North American Lutheran Church (NALC), Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA), Lutheran Church Missouri Synod (LCMS), American Association of Lutheran Churches (AALC), Church of the Lutheran Brethren (CLB), Association of Free Lutheran Congregations (AFLC), and Evangelical Lutheran Synod (ELS). For more information on eligibility requirements please check out their full list of membership requirements.|
I’ll review the Thrivent Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Thrivent Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
Thrivent Federal Credit Union is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account using promo code: 2020CHECKING.
- Account Type: Thrivent Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes, sensitive
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
(Expires December 31, 2020)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
How To Earn $200 Checkig Bonus
- Open a new Thrivent Rewards Checking account using promo code 2020CHECKING and achieve the following within 90 days of account opening:
- Sign up for free online banking; enroll in eStatements
- Make 20 point-of-sale purchases with debit card; and deposit a minimum of $500 in aggregate via direct deposit of eligible funds
- Total deposits of $500 or more will earn a $100 bonus
- Total deposits of $2,500 or more will earn an additional $100 bonus.
- Track spending and saving online and with our mobile app.
- Transfer money even if the recipient is with another financial institution using POP Money.
- Leverage free ATM transactions worldwide.
- Connect with bankers face-to-face using the CO-OP Shared Branch Network
- Access our RoundUP tool, which “rounds up” debit card purchases to the nearest dollar and puts the change into savings.
- Requires direct deposit into any share/share draft account or complete five bill pays and 10 points of sale purchases every month. If direct deposit or activity is not maintained, the account will be transferred to Simply Checking after a 3-month period.
- If all requirements are met, the total bonus amount will be deposited into your Thrivent Rewards Checking account within two weeks of the end of the 90-day period.
- The bonus may be reported to the IRS as dividends earned.
- Offer is limited to one per member; you must be the primary owner on the account and not already the primary owner of an existing checking account.
- Offer is not available to any account holder who has earned a checking bonus in the past 12 months.
- The offer is effective September 1, 2020, through December 31, 2020, and is subject to change and can end at any time without notice.
Currently, Thrivent Federal Credit Union offers a great number of services available for you to use, such as online banking and mobile banking. Additionally, you get to take advantage of a fantastic offer! However, be sure you meet the eligibility requirements before you apply!
Lastly, your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back at this page for updated Thrivent Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.