Below you’ll find the top flight deals hand picked from our editors. These deals are so good, we booked one or more of these flights for ourselves. Be sure to check back on this list for new top flight deals brought to you daily. Now, be sure to take advantage of these deals as soon as possible as these deals could be fully booked or go up in price.
With these top hot deals in place, we’ll help you take it a step further to save even more money! Here are our tips:
- If applicable, we recommend you purchase your preferred airline’s gift card through a cashback shopping portal (my personal favorite is TopCashBack), where you can earn as much as 25%+ cashback on your purchases. Then use that gift card to book your flights. There are other platforms where you can purchase gift cards under face value – this guarantees instant savings. Be sure to purchase these gift cards with a credit card to earn points/cash back.
- Use a credit card that offers points/cash back. Similar to cashback shopping portals, you can often combine these two vehicles to maximize your savings! You can also book your flights, hotels, etc through your bank’s shopping portal.
- Do you like free money? Did you know banks offer you cash bonuses to open an account? Consequently, if you do not have enough for the product/service you want to purchase, check out this list of bank bonuses!
- If you’re saving up for a particular purchase, store your money in an interest bearing account so you can earn interest – which could speed up the process. If the purchase is long term, consider opening a certificate of deposit account which typically offers higher rates.
Recommended Travel Credit Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®! Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
Furthermore, you'll earn 2X total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
You get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee & reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.
Top Flight Deals of the Day
- American Airlines from Austin,TX to Los Angeles,CA (e.g. 05/05-05/12)
- Starting from $54 for travel in May
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Santa Fe, NM (e.g. 05/21-05/26)
- Starting from $208 for travel in May
- jetBlue Airlines from New York, NY to Dallas,TX (e.g. 05/20-05/25)
- Starting from $72 for travel in May
- American Airlines from New York, NY to Jackson Hole, WY (e.g. 04/23-04/26)
- Starting from $181 for travel from March – April
- American Airlines from Portland, OR to Sarasota, FL (e.g. 03/13-03/17)
- Starting from $252 for travel in March
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to New Orleans, LA (e.g. 05/21-05/25)
- Starting from $54 for travel from April – May
- Frontier Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Chicago, IL (e.g. 05/21-05/25)
- Starting from $77 for travel from March – May
- Frontier Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to San Diego, CA (e.g. 04/01-04/08)
- Starting from $47 for travel from March – May
- American Airlines from Las Vegas, NV to Honolulu, HI (e.g. 09/05-09/12)
- Starting from $296 for travel from August – January 2022
- American Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Miami, FL (e.g. 09/07-09/14)
- Starting from $117 for travel from August – January
- American Airlines from Minneapolis,MN to Phoenix,AZ (e.g. 04/27-05/04)
- Starting from $90 for travel from February – May
- Frontier Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Denver, CO (e.g. 04/21-04/27)
- Starting from $64 for travel from March – May
- United Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Las Vegas, NV (e.g. 05/19-05/25)
- Starting from $77 for travel from March – May
- United Airlines from Charlotte,NC to Denver, CO (e.g. 03/31-04/06)
- Starting from $84 for travel from January – April
- Copa Airlines from Boston, MA to Lima, Peru (e.g. 08/12 – 08/19)
- Starting from $278 for travel from May – October
- United Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Guatemala City, Guatemala(e.g. 05/20-05/26)
- Starting from $300 for travel in May
- United Airlines from San Francisco,CA to Dublin, Ireland (e.g. 12/02-12/09)
- Starting from $481 for travel from November – January 2022
- Delta Airlines from New York, NY to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (e.g. 09/1-09/08)
- Starting from $298 for travel from May – January
- Delta Airlines from New York City, NY to Aruba, Aruba(e.g. 06/01-/06/08)
- Starting from $284 for travel from April – May
- American Airlines from Phoenix,AZ to Guayaquil, Ecuador (e.g. 05/25-05/31)
- Starting from $447 for travel from March – May
- American Airlines from San Fransisco, CA to Grenada (e.g. 05/22-05/26)
- Starting from $377 for travel from March – May
- United Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Dublin, Ireland (e.g. 11/09-11/19)
- Starting from $506 for travel from October – December
- United Airlines from Newark, NJ to Nassau, Bahamas (e.g. 7/22-7/27)
- Starting from $273 for travel from January – August 2021
- American Airlines from Charlotte, NC to Belize City, Belize (e.g. 05/01-05/05)
- Starting from $372 for travel from May – August
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, then this is the place to check! We are committed to finding the best prices for you and saving you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. Further, we update this post throughout the day, so be sure to check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long.
Remember to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! Additionally, if you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip! In short, for more options, see our list of the latest Expedia Promotions!
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|