Below you’ll find the top flight deals hand picked from our editors. These deals are so good, we booked one or more of these flights for ourselves. Be sure to check back on this list for new top flight deals brought to you daily. Now, be sure to take advantage of these deals as soon as possible as these deals could be fully booked or go up in price.
With these top hot deals in place, we’ll help you take it a step further to save even more money! Here are our tips:
- If applicable, we recommend you purchase your preferred airline’s gift card through a cashback shopping portal (my personal favorite is TopCashBack), where you can earn as much as 25%+ cashback on your purchases. Then use that gift card to book your flights. There are other platforms where you can purchase gift cards under face value – this guarantees instant savings. Be sure to purchase these gift cards with a credit card to earn points/cash back.
- Use a credit card that offers points/cash back. Similar to cashback shopping portals, you can often combine these two vehicles to maximize your savings! You can also book your flights, hotels, etc through your bank’s shopping portal.
- Do you like free money? Did you know banks offer you cash bonuses to open an account? Consequently, if you do not have enough for the product/service you want to purchase, check out this list of bank bonuses!
- If you’re saving up for a particular purchase, store your money in an interest bearing account so you can earn interest – which could speed up the process. If the purchase is long term, consider opening a certificate of deposit account which typically offers higher rates.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times. You can also try booking through Google Flights or Expedia if there’s a better deal than the one we mentioned.
Top Flight Deals of the Day
- Delta Airlines from Boston, MA to Fort Lauderdale, FL (e.g. 01/08 – 01/14)
- Starting from $117 for travel from January 2020 – February 2020
- Delta Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Orlando, FL (e.g. 01/27 – 01/31)
- Starting from $187 for travel from late January 2020 – February 2020
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to San Diego, CA (e.g. 12/11-12/18)
- Starting from $197 for travel from October – April
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Portland, OR (e.g. 1/25-2/1)
- Starting from $197 for travel from October – February
- United Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Miami, FL (e.g. 1/8/20-1/15/20)
- Starting from $164 for travel from January – March 2020.
- American Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 11/02-11/09)
- Starting from $114 for travel from September – November
- Delta Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Nashville, TN (e.g. 1/14/-1/21)
- Starting from $177 for travel from October – April
- Delta Airlines from Boston, MA to Austin, Texas(e.g. 1/14/-1/21)
- Starting from $137 for travel from January 2020 – February 2020
- jetBlue Airlines from New York City, NY to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 10/06-10/29)
- Starting from $237 for travel from late October – early November
- jetBlue Airlines from Minneapolis, MN to Charlotte, NC (e.g. 10/30-11/02)
- Starting from $199 for travel from late October – March 2020
- American Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Chicago, IL (e.g. 1/7/20-1/12/20)
- Starting from $161 for travel from December – February 2020
- jetBlue Airways from Boston, MA to Chicaco, IL (e.g. 11/09-11/12)
- Starting from $97 for travel until early November
- jetBlue Airways Portland, OR to Philadelphia, PA (e.g. 10/29-11/05)
- Starting from $264 for travel in late October
- Southwest Airlines from Phoenix, AZ to Seattle, WA (e.g. 10/23-10/29)
- Starting from $134 for travel from October – early December
- Copa from San Francisco, CA to San Jose, Costa Rica (e.g. 10/8-10/15)
- Starting from $388 for travel until mid October
- Avianca from Miami, FL to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (e.g. 02/04-02/11)
- Starting from $478 for travel from late October – mid November
- United Airlines from Seattle, WA to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (e.g. 02/04-02/11)
- Starting from $547 for travel in February 2020 for Monday through Thursday
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Beijing, China (e.g. 11/01-11/08)
- Starting from $305 for travel until November
- Delta Airlines from Washington, DC to Mumbai, India (e.g. 02/10 – 02/17)
- Starting from $633 for travel from February 2020 – April 2020
- Royal Jordanian Airlines from Chicago, IL to Tel Aviv, Israel (e.g. 01/13 – 01/20)
- Starting from $649 for travel from November – early December or January – February
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Barcelona, Spain (e.g. 01/22/2020 – 01/29/2020)
- Starting from $494 for travel from January 2020 – February 2020
- United Airlines from Houston, TX to Bangkok, Thailand (e.g. 12/4/-12/11)
- Starting from $536 for travel from September – October & December – April.
- American Airlines from Washington, DC to Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago (e.g. 02/5/20-02/12/20)
- Starting from $366 for travel from October – June
- United Airlines from San Jose, CA to Bangkok, Thailand (e.g. 02/26/20-03/4/20)
- Starting from $516 for travel from December – April.
- American Airlines from Miami, FL to Curacao (e.g. 11/11-11/14)
- Starting from $314 for travel from November to August 2020
If you’re looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We are committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you’re interested in because they won’t last long.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! Additionally, if you’re also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip! In short, for more options, see our list of the latest Expedia Promotions!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.21% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.20% APY||Review|