Below you’ll find the top flight deals hand picked from our editors. These deals are so good, we booked one or more of these flights for ourselves. Be sure to check back on this list for new top flight deals brought to you daily. Now, be sure to take advantage of these deals as soon as possible as these deals could be fully booked or go up in price.
With these top hot deals in place, we’ll help you take it a step further to save even more money! Here are our tips:
- If applicable, we recommend you purchase your preferred airline's gift card through a cashback shopping portal (my personal favorite is TopCashBack), where you can earn as much as 25%+ cashback on your purchases. Then use that gift card to book your flights. There are other platforms where you can purchase gift cards under face value – this guarantees instant savings. Be sure to purchase these gift cards with a credit card to earn points/cash back.
- Use a credit card that offers points/cash back. Similar to cashback shopping portals, you can often combine these two vehicles to maximize your savings! You can also book your flights, hotels, etc through your bank's shopping portal.
- Do you like free money? Did you know banks offer you cash bonuses to open an account? If you do not have enough for the product/service you want to purchase, check out this list of bank bonuses!
- If you’re saving up for a particular purchase, store your money in an interest bearing account so you can earn interest – which could speed up the process. If the purchase is long term, consider opening a certificate of deposit account which typically offers higher rates.
We recommend you book your flight with Priceline to find the best deals or book your flight with Orbitz for more available times. You can also try booking through Google Flights or Expedia if there's a better deal than the one we mentioned.
Top Flight Deals of the Day
- Alaskan Airlines from Baltimore, MA to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 11/6-11/12)
- Starting from $227 for travel early November through December
- Delta Airlines from Kansas City, MN to Los Angeles, CA (e.g. 8/13-8/20)
- Starting from $157 for travel from August through May 2020
- Frontier Airlines from San Francisco, CA to Austin, TX (e.g. 8/14-8/21)
- Starting from $152 for travel from August through November
- American Airlines from Philadelphia, PA to Charleston, SC (e.g. 9/2-9/10)
- Starting from $105 for travel July through November
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Chicago, IL (e.g. 12/10-1/7)
- Starting from $113 for travel November through March 2020
- United Airways from Boston, CA to Dubai, Unites States Emirates (e.g. 11/5-11/12)
- Starting from $696 for travel from early November through December
- Delta Airlines from New York City, NY to London, The United Kingdom (e.g. 10/6-10/13)
- Starting from $329 for travel from late September through December
- Turkish Airlines from Miami, FL to Malé, Maldives (e.g. 11/8-10/15)
- Starting from $932 for travel from late October through December
- Tau Portugal from New York City, NY to Amsterdam, Netherlands (e.g. 5/15-5/22)
- Starting from $361 for travel from May through June 2020
- American Airlines from Chicago, IL to Edinburgh,Scotland(e.g. 11/12-11/20)
- Starting from $390 for travel from late October through December
- American Airlines from Dallas, TX to Venice,Italy(e.g. 2/4/20-2/11/20)
- Starting from $554 for travel from February 2020 through March 2020
- American Airlines from Los Angeles, CA to Madrid,Spain (e.g. 10/22-10/29)
- Starting from $403 for travel in late October
- American Airlines from Seattle, WA to Lisbon,Portugal(e.g. 11/18-11/26)
- Starting from $523 for travel in from late October through December
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
If you're looking to save on your next adventure or business trip, this is the place to check! We are committed to find the best prices for you and save you time on your search, so you can enjoy without having to worry about the costs. We update this post throughout the day, so check back on us to see if your dream vacation is about to take flight. Make sure to take advantage of the deals that you're interested in because they won't last long.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more flight deals because we have hot, fresh deals every day! If you're also part of a loyalty program, we update our points, miles, and bonuses list for great offers every month to earn you the extra points and miles you need for your next trip! For more options, see our list of the latest Expedia Promotions!
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account (Cashback Match)||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|