The U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card is a premium travel rewards credit card that offers 50,000 bonus points worth $750 on travel. Just spend $4,500 in the first 90 days of account opening.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months.||Citi Premier® Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months
|The Platinum Card® from American Express 80K Points after $6,000 spend within 6 months||Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card 75K Points after $4,000 spend within 3 months|
|American Express® Gold Card 60K Points after $4,000 spend within 6 months||Citi CustomSM Cash Card $200 Bonus after $750 spend within 3 months|
|Chase Freedom FlexSM $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months||Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card earn an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20K spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!|
|Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express $250 Welcome Offer after $3,000 spend within 6 months||Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express $200 Welcome Offer after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.|
|Ink Business Preferred® Card 100K Points after $15,000 spend within first 3 months||Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card $900 Bonus after $6,000 spend within 3 months|
|U.S. Bank Altitude® Go Visa Signature® Card $200 Bonus after $1,000 spend within 90 days||Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card $200 Bonus after $500 spend within 3 months|
* This card is issued by U.S. Bank. They also offer great sign-up bonuses for their Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 50,000 bonus points worth $750 on travel. Just spend $4,500 in the first 90 days of account opening.|
|Ongoing Rewards/Benefits||Earn 5X points on prepaid hotels and car rentals booked directly in the Altitude Rewards Center.
Earn 3X points for every $1 on eligible travel purchases and mobile wallet spending.
Up to $325 Annual Credits. Get reimbursed annually for eligible travel purchases and dining, takeout and restaurant delivery purchases.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
(Visit U.S. Bank to learn more)
U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card Bonus
Earn 50,000 bonus points worth $750 on travel. Just spend $4,500 in the first 90 days of account opening.
What Are Altitude Reserve Visa Card Points Worth?
Like many other rewards cards, your points’ worth depends on how you use them. You can redeem your Altitude points for:
- Flights, hotel stays and car rentals booked via the U.S. Bank Rewards Center ($0.015/point)
- Statement credits for airfare, hotel stays and car rentals ($0.01/point)
To get the full $750 value out of your 50,000 bonus points, redeem them towards travel using the U.S. Bank Rewards Center.
U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card Benefits
- Airport Lounge Access. Complimentary 12-month Priority Pass™ Select membership that gives access to more than 1,300 VIP lounges worldwide.TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry®. Up to $100 in statement credits to reimburse your application fee once every four years.
- Visa Infinite® Luxury Hotel Collection. Enjoy a premium collection of benefits at a selection of the world’s most intriguing and prestigious properties.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees. Save while traveling as well as making online purchases through foreign merchants.
- ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock. Provides tools to help keep you informed of threats that may affect your identity.
- World Class Service. Elevated service levels 24/7 with dedicated service advisors and Visa Infinite Concierge.
- Redeem Rewards Instantly. Use your mobile device to instantly redeem points for almost any purchase with Real-time Rewards.
- Pay over time. Divide large purchases into fixed monthly payments with U.S. Bank ExtendPay™ Plan. Pay no interest and keep your rewards, all for a small monthly fee.
- Protection at Home and Away. Peace of mind 24/7 with fraud monitoring10, ID Theft Protection, Emergency Evacuation and Transportation Coverage and more.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.