If you are looking for a travel rewards credit card to accompany you to all your future endeavors, then consider signing up for the U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa® Signature Card. This card will earn you easy FlexPoints that will add up towards your next big reward!
As a sign up bonus, you could get 25,000 FlexPoints when you spend $2,000 within the first 4 months. Flexperks points can be redeemed for flights on over 150 airlines with no expiration dates or fees. The FlexPoints are worth up to $375 ticket value that can be put towards your next airfare, hotel stays, and car rentals.
Don’t forget about earning 2X FlexPoints on the category you spend the most on, between gas stations, grocery stores or airlines, at most cell phone service providers during each billing cycle, and on qualifying charitable donations and 1x FlexPoints on all purchase purchases. Keep in mind that there is a $49 annual fee that is waived for the first year. If this is something you’re interested in, continue reading ahead!
For even more value-added travel benefits, check out the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card also.
*U.S. Bank also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Table of Contents
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card Summary
|Bonus Available||Get 25,000 bonus points when you spend at least $2,000 within the first 4 months of account opening.|
|Travel Credit||Receive up to $25 airline allowance per round-trip award travel ticket.|
2 points for every $1 spent at most cellular providers.
2 points for every $1 spent where you spend most on each billing cycle:
2 points for every $1 on qualifying charitable donations.
1 point for every $1 spent everywhere else.
Enjoy discounts on car rentals from National, Enterprise and Alamo.
|Foreign Transaction Fees||No|
|Airport Lounge Access||N/A|
|Annual Fee||$49, waived your fist year.|
- Bonus points
- $25 airline allowance
- Flexible rewards
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee
- Excellent credit needed to qualify
- Limited travel benefits
- No transfer partners
Editor’s Alternate Pick
FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card 25,000 Bonus Points Offer
Take advantage of the FlexPerks Travel Reward card’s introductory offer: 25,000 bonus FlexPoints. These points are worth $375 in travel, or 1.5 cents per point. Compare this to other credit card bonuses here.
To qualify, charge at least $2,000 to your card within the first 4 months of opening your account.
What Are FlexPoints Worth?
Like many other rewards cards, your points’ worth depends on how you use them. On average, each FlexPoint is worth around $0.015. That’s a great value considering the average across different rewards cards is just $0.01 per point.
You can use your FlexPoints for:
- Annual fee
- Gift cards
You’ll get the most value for your FlexPoints if you use them for travel. Redeeming your points to pay for the card’s annual fee comes in at a close second. All other redemption options will yield a value of approximately $0.01 per point.
U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Card Benefits
Get a $25 airline allowance with every round-trip award travel ticket. This perk can be used towards baggage fees, in-flight purchases and more.
Enjoy special offers and rates at National Car Rental, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Alamo Rent-A-Car.
Make purchases abroad without worrying about foreign transaction fees with the U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa® Signature Card is a simple travel rewards card that allows you to get points quickly while having no foreign transaction fee.
You will also receive 25,000 FlexPoints after spending $2,000 in net purchases in the first 4 months of your account opening.
Enjoy additional benefits such as up to 2X FlexPoints which can be redeemed for your next flight. If you are interested in more deals that U.S. Bank has to offer, see our list of the Best U.S Bank Promotions. For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses.
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.
What’s The Competition?
Top Travel Rewards Card Competitors
These top travel rewards cards will cost a bit more in annual fees for their great benefits:
- Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- American Express Gold Card (much higher annual fee than the others)
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
• Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
• Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Named ‘The Best Travel Card' by CNBC, 2018
• Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime; no blackout dates. Plus transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points when you dine at restaurants worldwide. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X). Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to a total of $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth's Chris Steak House, Boxed, and participating Shake Shack locations. This can be an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|