Find the latest WebBank CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 60-months with 1.95% to 2.30% APY Rates.
Founded in 1997, WebBank is an online-only bank. Being an online-only bank they provide fantastic rates compared to traditional banks, such as savings rates that are 5X the national average, and they have an A health rating.
WebBank offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While WebBank does have competitive rates compared to traditional banks, being an online bank does have some limitations. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|Sallie Mae||5.00% APY 27-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.85% APY 23-Month CD||Review|
|Bellco Credit Union||4.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|Blue Federal Credit Union||4.70% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.65% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.60% APY 18-Month CD||Review|
|Great Lakes Credit Union||4.60% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.50% APY 15-Month CD||Review|
|Quontic Bank||4.45% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Ponce Bank||4.41% APY 4-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.40% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Discover Bank||4.40% APY 60-Month CD||Review|
|Idabel National Bank||4.35% APY 24-Month CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||4.25% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|SkyOne Federal Credit Union||4.20% APY 12-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.15% APY 6-Month CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||4.10% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|State Exchange Bank||3.75% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
WebBank CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With only a opening deposit of $2,500, you can invest in a WebBank CD account to maximize your earnings. Compare their offers now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals.
- Minimum deposit: $2,500
- Maximum deposit: $500,000
- Early withdrawal penalty: At the sole discretion of WebBank, can withdraw balance prior to the maturity date, but you will be charged an early withdrawal penalty
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
WebBank CD Features
- No monthly fee
- $2,500 minimum balance
- FDIC Insured deposits up to maximum allowed by law
- Higher interest rates than most time deposit accounts
- Interest compounds daily, so your savings grows faster
- Manage your account online
With several different time slots to choose CD lengths from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a low required minimum balance of just $2,500.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from WebBank. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience and start earning higher rates. Check back often for the latest WebBank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.